Reddy Heat Propane Heater 40.00$$

TurboNova

Many hours. I have one. I bet 10 hours of cintinuous use, but I only run mine for a few minutes at a time. Gets too hot.

you sure yours isn't kerosene and not propane? my propane torpedo heater when on high freezes the tank in about 30 minutes and then the tank is toast until it thaws..... kerosene on the other hand will run for hours

If think I would know if I was using propane or kerosene.

And if your freezing a tank, you have too large of a heater on too small of a tank. The tank will condensate and freeze moisture on the outside, but will still run. I never runtime that long, only short bursts anyway but I have on occasion run it for say an hour at a time with no issues. My 10 hours was saying what a standard tank of propane would last for on this size heater with intermittent use.

Well I went to fire it up for the first time in almost 2 years and it worked fine however you have to hold the button or put a pair of vice grips on the botton to keep it running or it shuts off....

NEEDS new thermocouple it is easily gotten online or at hardware store for 10-20 bucks. Lowered price to 40.00 bucks or Ill keep it and fix it when I get a little time

• 4 weeks later...