HSW 90mm nitrous plate and HSW The Interface controller

JuicedH22

the 90mm has been used flawlessly by me as a dry plate for the last year, I am upgrading to to a direct port, so the plate is being sold. The HSW plate sprays the nitrous in a 360deg perimeter

90mm plate: $150

The Interface controller is brand new in the box including instructions, it came with the HSW kit I purchased in 2009, and I didnt need it, as I am in speed density and run COS5 operating system. This controller is great for the guy who wants to make the use of nitrous as plug-and-play as possible.

The Interface: $175

From HSW's old website:

Introducing the world's first Air to Fuel nitrous controller; The HSW Interface. With The Interface controller you can now easily fine tune your air to fuel mixture without the hassle of swapping fuel jets or worrying about the nozzle placement in relation to the MAF sensor on your dry nitrous system. In addition to full control of your A/F curve The Interface can also retard timing when your nitrous system is active, so you can now run full timing NA and make max horsepower & torque and then safely and easily pull timing when your nitrous system is activated. Unlike some other timing controllers The Interface will show the timing being pulled when using a scan tool, so no more worrying if the timing is actually being pulled. The Interface can be easily installed into a pre-existing nitrous system and includes a pre-made wire harness for a simplified installation

Examples of Using The Interface:

Running a Dry Direct Port

Running a Dry Nozzle after the MAF Sensor (or before the MAF Sensor in a poor location)

Running a Dry Plate Kit

Adding fuel to a Wet Direct Port Kit (instead of wasting time changing fuel jets around)

Adding a little extra fuel to a Wet Kit to cure any "Lean Spikes" upon kit activation

How Does The Interface Work?

The Interface makes Air to Fuel adjustments using your Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor. Simply program The Interface as to what size shot you are running (adjustable from 5 HP to 315 HP in 5 HP increments). Full control over the A/F curve is now possible, allowing fuel to be added or subtracted. Timing control is done with the vehicles IAT Sensor. The Interface has a built in Diagnostics Mode & Safety Features. If the Interface detects anything wrong with the MAF Sensor it will not allow the nitrous system to become operational and trigger a Service Engine Soon (SES) light until the issue is resolved.

Feature Set of The Interface:

Air to Fuel Control

Timing Retard

Top End Engine RPM A/F Correction (Addition & Subtraction)

12 Volt or Ground Trigger (for easy integration into a pre-existing N2O system)

Adjustable Delay feature to prevent an initial "Overly Rich" condition (Rich Spike)

Built in Safety Features & Diagnostic Mode