Gunshow over at old Westland mall...any good?

bucd

no.

been to the last two they have had there and only about half of the building was occupied.

Each time less and less people go to it it seems.

In the past the entire thing was packed with people. Prices are meh. parking is fucked. For some reason people cant park within the lines. AT ALL. if you arent careful people will block your car in and you cant leave until they do.

Edited by jeffro

I keep seeing on here that the westland mall show is not worth going to,so I've never attended. If it was,I would drive down from Cleveland to attend it. I'm used to the good shows up here at Medina,Akron,and Berea. Over Thanksgiving I was down in North Carolina and attended the C&E show in Charlotte,a large show of 600 tables. All that cheap ammo and clips they were selling there,prices of the past compared to what's happening nowadays. Some of the dealers had used USGI 30rd AR clips for $8.00. Some of the vendors there told me it was small compared to the C&E shows in Raliegh and Winston-Salem which are 800-1000 table shows.

I went one time and its a lot of made in China bullshit. About half the tables were gimicky stuff and not even firearms related. But that being said you never know what you will find. I did pick up some ammo when I went and the guys I was with found some other stuff as well. But a lot of the stuff (as most gunshows tend to be) was way over priced. I imagine with all the political gun stuff going on thats got worse.