Parking solutions

Toph6888

I've been looking for a way to get a garage-like area around dublin and I'm not really coming up with much. The best I have been able to find is a storage unit thats 10' x 20' for $120 a month. My apartment doesnt have garages unfortunately. Does anyone around here know of any places for some garage space?

Have you called the other apartment garages around Dublin. I've recommended and used/still use ones around Tuttle. I'm assuming you want to just store the car? You can normally find one that will do it for far less than $120, normally around $50/month. Hell I'll pull mine out and rent you that one for $100 ;)

Anyone know of anything better than 80/month? I am looking to store a car for probably a year. Do not need access hardly, pretty much only to pick it up when I move it to get fixed or down to where I am stationed, and maybe to check on it every few months when I am in town to make sure it is still there.