Vista Cruise

conn-e-rot

For $30 it is ok. I had one on my SV650 and it never worked correctly but it worked. The downside of a throttle lock is when going up & down hills bike doesn't stay a constant speed. You have to keep fucking with it. If you spend another $70 you might as well buy a throttlemeister. Same problem but it isn't odd looking on your bike.

I had a Vista Cruise & a Cramp Buster. The $10 for the cramp buster was worth it. The Vista Cruise is ONLY for freeway driving or long stretches of open road. IMHO it isn't worth it. The Cramp Buster didn't allow you to take your hand off the throttle but you could lean against it with your palm & rest your fingers. For $30 buy one & try it out. Only you can judge if it was money well spent. One last idea is to buy an O ring from Caterpillar. They work just as well as the vista cruise. The hard part using it for me was the idea of the trying to disengage it at one of those last second efforts of trying to avoiding a wreck.