Cheap Gun safe at Sam's Club

IVRINGS

Well I've looked at them all, but price was a bit higher then I wanted to spend. I found a great deal a Vance's and Mernards, but in the end Sam's Club had a deal that just got marked down I couldn't pass on.

SentrySafe GM2459E for $499!!!

Only 2 left at the one at Hilliard location. Might show 3, but I got the 3rd and my coworker got the one before that. The stack on one at Menards was bigger and only $100 more, but just was to big for what I have now. Enjoy it if you get it, but seemed like one that might work for others that just want something to last and protect better then the bags they are in now.

No problem! I just borrowed my bosses card and bought it with no problems. I'm glad they don't really check those cards. ;) I know one is new and the one out of the box is in the count of the 2. They where not discounting the floor model at Easton when my coworker bought the new one at hilliard. So just an FYI. Putting it into the basement tonight and will post pics if the online stuff doesn't get you what you want.