NRA Life Membership for $300

Mojoe

The NRA is now allowing the purchase of Life Memberships for $300 (70% off normal price) without a sponsor!

To purchase a Life Membership for yourself or someone else, call 888-678-7894.

I just did this. Called 800 number talked to a call center sourced by the NRA. They are out of Akron Ohio going by the name Info Cision, that's fine. Paid $300.

NOW!!! Make note, in the past when you join the NRA you get a member # over the phone. This they did not do. They also are not able to pull up your member # if you are already a member. Meaning, if you have an Instructor indication as part of your current member number, I recommend you call the NRA customer service and make sure your new life member status is linked to your credentials. NRA customer service # is 800-672-3888 and have normal business hours.

Edited by Mojoe
fix phone #

With all regular memberships, you will get a choice of subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter, or America's 1st Freedom

I enjoy reading both the American Rifleman and American Hunter magazines. Both are quality throne room reading material. I've never read America's 1st Freedom so I can't comment on that one..