Koenigsegg is an artist

Das Borgen

He seems pretty down to earth, and just looking to make the most unique cars on the planet, while also being crazy fast cars. I don't get the same vibe with Hennessey...

Hennessey is nothing more than a tuner/fabricator

I like the vibe Christian exhudes in his video. I agree with you

Maybe I'm biased because I am from Houston but to me Hennessey will never be anything but a thief who I would never trust with one cent.

Lol, I remember about 5 years back I was at a shop in CT and there was one of the original 1000TT Viper GTS's in for work. Don't remember the exact reason, but the guy had just sent it to Hennessey for the power/bodykit on the Viper, taken it to 1 track day, and the engine blew. He was in the process of suing Hennessey for not building the car completely to withstand the power (apparently he avoided doing a complete build, took the rest of the guy's money), but he somehow ended up losing the case, and about $100k into his Viper. Sketchy is all Hennessey is.

Hennessey is nothing more than a tuner/fabricator

I like the vibe Christian exhudes in his video. I agree with you

Especially since he seems so proud to talk about his cars and the technology they have, definitely seems like a legit car nut. I want his job, LOL.

• 5 months later...

Someone is always just a little more bad ass when they have a "Von" in their name......I think I'm going to start having people call me that.

That's a bad ass car. I'll take one in white please.