Gunbroker Links

Wes Stone

Are we allow to post links to gunbroker for guns that I or my uncle are selling? We are always buying/selling firearms and I didn't know if we could post gunbroker links and then either take it down off GB if we work out a deal or definantly do FTF if you win the auction.

Thanks

Are we allow to post links to gunbroker for guns that I or my uncle are selling? We are always buying/selling firearms and I didn't know if we could post gunbroker links and then either take it down off GB if we work out a deal or definantly do FTF if you win the auction.

Thanks

No because this isn't an auction forum. If your uncle has a set buy it now price copy and paste the information with a link to it. But PM a mod, they have the final say.

I just know there are a lot of gun enthusiasts on here and sometimes buying local makes all the difference and its generally easier. I'd gladly post the items individually on here FS doesn't make me a difference at all. Just obviously easier to post the link and then answer questions in the post or what not.

I just know there are a lot of gun enthusiasts on here and sometimes buying local makes all the difference and its generally easier. I'd gladly post the items individually on here FS doesn't make me a difference at all. Just obviously easier to post the link and then answer questions in the post or what not.

4. If you want to use CR as a venue to sell your item(s), please take the time to post a full description and asking price. Do not just post a direct link to Ebay or Craigslist. If you do have an Ebay, Craigslist, autotrader, or simular site, you can add it to your post if you would like.

Rules are rules, they have their advantages and placed here for a reason.

Just make sure you post one for sale thread if you do and not multiple ones for each item. lol

Thanks for the rules post. I looked in the rules on the Gun side and didn't see that in there or maybe i missed it. O well.

I'm not talking large quantities just if were selling something cool to let you guys know. Doesn't bother me either way.