What's it worth?...F-Body

starkmaster03

I was asked by a colleague at work what I thought their car was worth. They have a 94' 25th Anniversary Trans Am. All white (not the white and blue which I like) but the kicker is that it only has 19 miles on it.

I'm curious what other cars guys think it is worth. Edmunds says 3K and KBB says 7200.

I was asked by a colleague at work what I thought their car was worth. They have a 94' 25th Anniversary Trans Am. All white (not the white and blue which I like) but the kicker is that it only has 19 miles on it.

I'm curious what other cars guys think it is worth. Edmunds says 3K and KBB says 7200.

I'm sure this isn't a Typo, but just to clarify, literally 19 miles? Not 19,000?

Yeah, only 19. Their father bought it as an investment thinking that it would be worth more than retail one day since it was the 25th anniversary edition.

He should have gotten an '02 CETA :lolguy: Those pull a premium even with 50k on the clock.

Probably close to original retail. There was a brand spanking new Firehawk that sold for its original price this year at Barret Jackson, with 60 miles on the clock.

Ewe ar dum. You are missing a few points. It is not an Anniversary car, those were white and blue. And the Firehawk is actually a rare car, which will increase its value.

Ewe ar dum. You are missing a few points. It is not an Anniversary car, those were white and blue. And the Firehawk is actually a rare car, which will increase its value.

This.

Although the miles are stupid low, it isn't a rare car neccesarily IMO. You can go out and find an Anv. Ed. In great condition a lot easier than you could find a Firehawk in shit condition.

Since Firehawks were mentioned I wouldn't mind having a late 4th gen Formula Firehawk. Talk about a sexy car....

I would say it would be worth whatever someone would pay for it.

Came here to post this.

They seem to be all over the place, but what I would say its worth whatever the seller's patience will allow. If it is in Excellent condition and not just untouched condition, I would start my asking price in the mid-$20k range and be very very patient with willingness to refuse a lot of shitty offers.

I haven't seen the car but she said that it IS an Anniversary Edition but is all white.

My last communication with her was how often is it has been started so that the gaskets down rot. She hasn't replied.

I told her I thought that it could possible go for half retail to the right buyer/collector. I don't see that body style/LT1 being a sought after car. I too would prefer a LS Firehawk.

The Anniversary cars are the Blue and White ones. Hers may have a placard or embroidery stating the anniversary year. GM did this quite a bit. Example: my 97 SS Camaro had 30th Anniversary embossed on the leather seats and had a placard on the dash, however, the 30th Anniversary cars were White with Orange stripes. Those are the valuable ones.

This. Lot Rot is a bitch.

People are always willing to pay a premium for low mileage cars though.

Bullshit, unless you find that right sucker...... or I mean Buyer.

Everyone else will compare your low mileage car to ragged out piles and try to haggle you into a low price.

throw book values out the window when that low mileage. Book values can't compare how much one should be worth when there is barely any out there to state value of. Right now I would say 2/3 of msrp.

Although if they have waited almost 20 years now, what would it take to wait another 20 years to see increase over msrp

throw book values out the window when that low mileage. Book values can't compare how much one should be worth when there is barely any out there to state value of. Right now I would say 2/3 of msrp.

Although if they have waited almost 20 years now, what would it take to wait another 20 years to see increase over msrp

This is what they are thinking. I don't think they are wanting to sell it now but curious what I thought since they heard I know about the cars. They said something about 2020 and I said it still wouldn't make it back to msrp by then.