O'reilly Auto Parts

2pointslow

The wifes car has been having some issues. I narrowed it down to the battery or the alternator and possibly a bad belt/ tensioner pulley. Took it over to O'reillys where Chase took great care of us. He tested the battery, got shocked a few times. Performed a load test on the alternator. We determined it was the battery. Cashed out i told him i could take it home and put it in. He insisted on doing the install himself in the parking lot.

I still think there is a bad pulley however the belt looks fine. I always shop at O'reilly and will not go anywhere else for my car parts needs.

Me lol

classic, chase has been tortured by me so many times its unreal. ive beat him up, axe bombed his car multiple times) we lit his leg on fire while he was in the bathroom, ive elbow dropped his taco bell (hard shells) ect ect :p

man, that sucks. I appreciated the discount. Glad I read this before I go there for my next purchase and telling them it should be under the CR account and they look at me like a retard and say there is no CR account...

I used the account several times in the beginning until the store manager overheard me mentioning it. After that any/all times I used it I got zero zilch nada of a discount on anything so I started using another buddies account (on which I got a discount on basically everything). 0 Complaints about O'rielys, better then NAPA IMO, however something is fishy with the CR account and what stores will accept it/give you discounts.

man, that sucks. I appreciated the discount. Glad I read this before I go there for my next purchase and telling them it should be under the CR account and they look at me like a retard and say there is no CR account...

The CR account is still there, you just won't get any sort of discount (from my experience). Again I got a discount way back when it first was activated, up until the store manager overheard me mentioning it. After that every time I used it I got 0 discount on any/everything. (side note I didn't abuse it, I just used it for any/all purchases for myself, and myself only - im in there all the time).

• 2 weeks later...