Do I want a LC9 or G26?

Putty

I was looking at the LC9, G26, Shield and XDS for the same reason. i like the LC9 for the size put like the other three for fitting my hands better. I got the XDS because I found one and then found the Shield the next week. I would recommend the Shield or Xds as both are single stack and a slimmer design. I have got the xds to the range yet to elaborate.

i carry the G26, and carried a G27 before. i just love the way the Glocks shoot, and to me thats important. as well as knowing it will work every time.

yes its a bit bulky, but id rather have the bulk and reliability then something im not sure if it will jam or not.

that being said i have also owned a Diamondback DB380. think LCP sized Glock (but DA)

it shoots a ton better than the LCP, i have fired them back to back, the DB has a dual recoil spring, shorter and lighter trigger pull. the recoil is a ton less than the LCP. the DB also has useable sights.

Diamondback also makes a DB9 which is comparable in size to the LC9.

id reccommend you looking at those as well.

i had a few issues within the first 100 - 150 rounds but after that break in period i had no issues with it.

G26.

Make sure you get the extended grip on the mags. Makes a world of difference when shooting and overall feel. If you don't like the sights, throw one of the lasers under the barrel (can't remember the name of the top). Did this to mine and its right on at 5~30 yards. Well shooting a can right on anyway

I own the lc9 with a crimson trace. And I love it my wife loves it. They do make a trigger kit and stuff for it. What joe said is about the lcp and no lt so much this gun, it does have a steep feed angle so u have to either use ball ammo or I use hydros they feed fine.

It does have a snap to it when fired. But I am accurate with it, up to 30-40 feet maybe. I sold a lot of these when I was at Vance's before I went full time teaching shooting. And will continue to recommend due to how light and comfy this gun is.