RIP Chris Kyle

Scotty2Hotty

I'm probably not as well versed on this warrior as I wish I was. I know there were bounties out there for him from organizations. I know in that line of work, someone who you may once had known can cash in on you, or decide to work for the other team. Anything we find out will more than likely be the story they want us to believe and we go with it to honor him and his accomplishments.

And realistically, we just have to hope that the person responsible is interrogated with vengeance and delt eternal misery.

A man with a strong mind to accomplish and defend, deserves we raise our glsses to a toast in his honor. Please do so with your next drink.

Edited by Mojoe
spelling

I'm probably not as well versed on this warrior as I wish I was. I know there were bounties out there for him from organizations. I know in that line of work, someone who you may once had known can cash in on you, or decide to work for the other team. Anything we find out will more than likely be the story they want us to believe and we go with it to honor him and his accomplishments.

And realistically, we just have to hope that the person responsible is interrogated with vengeance and delt eternal misery.

A man with a strong mind to accomplish and defend deserves we raise our clsses to a toast in his honor. Please do so with your next drink.

I believe I heard on the radio today it was a fellow veteran Chris was supposedly helping deal with PTSD that killed him.

Though...that's what we are being told at this point...who knows how much truth there is to that.

I've heard something similar as well, but again; have a hard time going along with what the news "reports".

For me, I have to pay the man his respect by not getting into the details of his death. The life he lived; and his accomplishments are inspiring and for that, I will not let the news tarnish his story.

Read.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/03/eddie-routh-chris-kyle-murder-navy-seal_n_2611117.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D265604

Cliffs:

-Chris and his neighbor/friend Chad are at range with shooter Eddie.

-Chris brought Eddie to range to help him with his PTSD.

-Sometime during all this Eddie turns his pistol on kyle and Chat.

-Takes Kyle's truck to his sister n husbands. Tells them what he done.

-He leaves and they call polilce. He shows up at his house police are there.

-Small chase later he's caught and is now on $3 million bond.

Edited by Rustlestiltskin