Brown Landscape bed trencher/edger

TurboNova

I have an older model Brown bed edger/trencher with two auger bits and extra belts. I bought it and have gotten much use out of it over the past year. If you are looking for that clean deep landscape bed edging this is the tool. Its gas powered and a commercial machine. I bought it from a commercial landscaper who took great care of it.

Its in my shed and I can get some pics if anyone is serious. Also can show you the landscaping at my house to prove it does great around curved landscape beds and around trees just fine.

FIRM at 425.00

here is link to company, if you know bed edgers...brown is a very old and trusted name

http://brownproducts.com/Products/BedEdger.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Someone here buy this then come do my yard this spring. I've never been happy with manual edging jobs.

You've never had someone who knows how to manual edge then. I prefer manual edging for aesthetics, and machine edging for fast commercial work.

You've never had someone who knows how to manual edge then. I prefer manual edging for aesthetics, and machine edging for fast commercial work.

Hell id like to learn myself then. I know I cut in a shit ton of new bed space and around trees and there is no way to manual edge in this clay without some serious work :)

This bad boy will gnaw through tree roots if needed

Call me in March :)

Will do sir.

Hell id like to learn myself then. I know I cut in a shit ton of new bed space and around trees and there is no way to manual edge in this clay without some serious work :)

This bad boy will gnaw through tree roots if needed

Yea clay is hard to do, takes a lot of time. A very sharp edging shovel is a must. I'm so temped to buy your edger. Hmmm