Planning a LSX dyno day need ideas for a date

01WS6

As many of you know we usually have a LSX dyno day every year at Brians shop. As of now the original people have not contacted him to do another one this year. I have had a few people approach me and asking if they was going to be one this year. Instead of wondering I have decided to take action and set one up. This will be welcome to any vehicle not just LSX powered vehicles. Give me some good ideas for dates we can hold this on. I was thinking a spring time one. Only time I will not be able to is when I leave to go to Texas in March for TX2K13 which is 14th-18th. Throw some dates out there and settle on one good one for everyone and Ill throw it to Brian and get this event shared and make it happen.

I already spoke to Brian the other day about setting up a dyno day. You're a bit behind the curve :)

Actually I just did too. And this is just like the dyno day we had last year and years before. I was thinking the 20th or the 27th. Both on Saturdays.