My new toy

clone

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106571&page=4n starts at post 84

blew the clutch with less then 200 miles on it

Yep. And the rear whined like crazy. Had the ring gear swapped out and it still did it. Car has 1700 miles on it and is being lemoned out right now. Oh well. Just bought enough mods for my gtr to wipe the floor with just about anything.

Congrats! Love that color... :thumbup:

Yep. And the rear whined like crazy. Had the ring gear swapped out and it still did it. Car has 1700 miles on it and is being lemoned out right now. Oh well. Just bought enough mods for my gtr to wipe the floor with just about anything.

Sorry to hear about yours Kirk! :(

I haven't seen any posts about rear end gear whine that's a shame you had all those troubles. Are you replacing it with a new one and just refunding the money?

I haven't seen any posts about rear end gear whine that's a shame you had all those troubles. Are you replacing it with a new one and just refunding the money?

replaced it with a GTR, ford is refunding my money. who knows, maybe i'll buy another one. probably going to wait and get the next zr1 though.