Happy Hour Fri 4/17

ousley99

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marysville has a new Pub.... :D :D :D

seen it...but haven't been there.

I'm still pissed the "good" Chinese buffet place seems to have gone out of business. Stupid winter...they were fine until I got sick and quit going there all the time!

ohhh a Chinese buffet...that's where you guys need to meet up!

seen it...but haven't been there.

I'm still pissed the "good" Chinese buffet place seems to have gone out of business. Stupid winter...they were fine until I got sick and quit going there all the time!

ohhh a Chinese buffet...that's where you guys need to meet up!

This man is a genius! Of course I'm bias because I live on Chinese food.

Wow, Travis you folded like a house of cards.

Though I can't say I blame you. :)

She has a stronger following than me... If everyone jumps off the bridge and ur the only one left, what else is there to do?! lol

She has a stronger following than me... If everyone jumps off the bridge and ur the only one left, what else is there to do?! lol

no jumping off bridges, but i will be bringing my special punch to the party to drink as the comets pass.... jk.;)

well, if everyone else is coming later, i don't want to be the drunk ordering sangrias by myself... what time does everyone else wanna be there??

no jumping off bridges, but i will be bringing my special punch to the party to drink as the comets pass.... jk.;)

well, if everyone else is coming later, i don't want to be the drunk ordering sangrias by myself... what time does everyone else wanna be there??

I get off work at 4, so I could meet you a little earlier, if you want. 5?