need of a good tig welder( weld turbo manifold)

Nicksredline

I need someone to re weld my wastegate flange on my turbo manifold for a 4g63(dsm) I just know its a tubular manifold that has been welded before( broke right at the welds) and would like sugestions on how to strengthen it and a good place or person to do it.

I was told its cracking because either the welds where not good enough ( heated up both pices enough) or the pipe thickness(not thick enough) with expanding and contracting with the weight of the wastegate is causing it to crack .

Any ideas would be appriciated besides droping a grand + on a good manifold (just not enough money at the moment) so any other sugestions I was thinking maby double wall the wastegate tube and put some extra bracing on it but i would appriciate other ideas if u have any. Also a good person or place ( ive been told tinman. But any other sugestions im open)

PM me or post a picture or eight.

If the manifold is of poor design or craftsmanship you will be having it patched until you breakdown and spend the same money on a new one as you had patching it a few times.

If it is a simple overlook in design with a reasonable fix you could be golden with just one more trip to a welder/fabricator.

Either I, Alex, or any other experienced welder can fix it for you. Just let us lead you in the proper direction. No one wants to see you taking your manifold in for repair every other month.