WTB Mosin Nagant

Ahmadi6490

I got one there about a month ago for $199 with 400 rds of surplus ammo included. Call 'em.

Are the barrels and actions in decent shape or pretty well beat up? Do they let you hand pick one or do you get what ever they pull out? All 91/30's?

and one last question.... Is the ammo FMJ only or do they have soft tipped too?

Are the barrels and actions in decent shape or pretty well beat up? Do they let you hand pick one or do you get what ever they pull out? All 91/30's?

and one last question.... Is the ammo FMJ only or do they have soft tipped too?

You get to pick out of the open crates but, if the crate is low and there are only crappy ones left, they wont open another crate until the crappy ones sell. Mine is in great overall condition, the stock has a few rough spots but, it fires flawlessly and is pretty damn accurate.

The ammo is all military surplus and will probably either be Bulgarian or Russian. Bulgarian can be lead core FMJ but the Russian will be steel core FMJ for sure. No soft points are used in the military.

All of this ammo is steel case, berdan primed and will use potassium chlorate as the oxidizer in the primer. When it burns it produces potassium chloride salts which attracts water and will speed up the corrosion process. Cleaning after your range trip is a must.

The M91/30s have gone through an arsenal refurbishment process and should all be decent shooters. Bore condition will vary a bit, but all will be functional.

I have considered buying one for a few years. Which I would have picked one up at Vance's when they had them for like $89. I was at Ohio Valley Outdoors a few weeks ago, and I think they have jumped the price on the gun and ammo package. I think they are now up to like $299. But not sure 100% sure on the price now.

I have considered buying one for a few years. Which I would have picked one up at Vance's when they had them for like $89. I was at Ohio Valley Outdoors a few weeks ago, and I think they have jumped the price on the gun and ammo package. I think they are now up to like $299. But not sure 100% sure on the price now.

199 for the gun and 440 rounds

The ammo is all military surplus and will probably either be Bulgarian or Russian. Bulgarian can be lead core FMJ but the Russian will be steel core FMJ for sure. No soft points are used in the military.

Where's a good place to look for soft tipped or hollow point 7.62x54r ammo?

I love my hex mosin that i picked up from ovo. Just picked up a round reciever mosin in a trade that ibhavent shot yet but, im excited to. I absolutely love these guns. Best bang for the buck ever! Just went to ovo sunday and they didnt have any hex recievers that I saw but, they still have the 199 package deal. And still a bunch of sks with beat to hell stocks for 299, perfect for a tacticool build!

• 3 weeks later...