Thanks CR/Draco-REX

Mojoe

I've been on CR for quite a while and have met great people on here. Some have helped me work on my car's and bike. Not for pay or anything at all sometimes. Just for CR helping CR. There are some damn good people on here and I'm glad to have gotten to know many of them and hope to meet more.

With that said, I wanted to thank Draco-REX. Yesterday was the second time he hooked me up with a good deal. He's a car guy through and through, and just a good dude over all. He runs the Advance Auto parts on Sawmill road. I went in looking for stuff for the SpecB and he put on his cape and saved the day. He goes out of his way to help and it is appreciated.

Thanks Draco-REX

I've been on CR for quite a while and have met great people on here. Some have helped me work on my car's and bike. Not for pay or anything at all sometimes. Just for CR helping CR. There are some damn good people on here and I'm glad to have gotten to know many of them and hope to meet more.

With that said, I wanted to thank Draco-REX. Yesterday was the second time he hooked me up with a good deal. He's a car guy through and through, and just a good dude over all. He runs the Advance Auto parts on Sawmill road. I went in looking for stuff for the SpecB and he put on his cape and saved the day. He goes out of his way to help and it is appreciated.

Thanks Draco-REX

Glad I could help. :)