1998 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 loaded

STEVE-O

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3621099923.html.

98 4x4 auto, fully loaded leather, heated seats, everything. Not the cleanest but rims great.

will also trade for guns or other cars. Got this in on trade was driven from west virgina to here without issue. Has 31x10.5 on it. Everything works great. Interior shows its age but nothing terrible at all.

CR price $3000.

Edited by STEVE-O

FYI, Nissan is buying some of these back due to rot issues. A coworker had his bought back last summer. You may get a little more money there over CL. IF this particular truck has rot issues.

That is good to know Ty. How would I go about investigating this?

I had not heard of this until i read about this here. Then last night talking to a buddy of mine he was telling me about his 01. he heard about this inquired on it. He said they use a ball peen hammer to see if they can knock a hole in the frame. well his wad bad and toyota had a new frame shipped to the dealer($8k) and installed it on his truck. Unfortunately the campaign was over in December. With others, if the frame wasn't made any longer they bought the vehicle back. But appears to be on trucks only.

FYI, Nissan is buying some of these back due to rot issues. A coworker had his bought back last summer. You may get a little more money there over CL. IF this particular truck has rot issues.