8 Second TT Vette

wagner

What was Grizzly Adams doing? I watched the live stream of that track rental and 90% of the cars he would open the passenger door, lean in, then shut it and walk away. I imagined he was just telling everyone "you're gonna do great buddy, you're number 1" in a calm, soothing voice.

What was Grizzly Adams doing? I watched the live stream of that track rental and 90% of the cars he would open the passenger door, lean in, then shut it and walk away. I imagined he was just telling everyone "you're gonna do great buddy, you're number 1" in a calm, soothing voice.

He is wormboy from LMR. He helped build a lot of the cars, and he is a douche.

He is wormboy from LMR. He helped build a lot of the cars, and he is a douche.

Why's that? I've never talked with him, just see him at a lot of events.

I'm gonna have to put part of my intake through the hood, Mark does it so it has to be the key to going fast. This blue car looks like a damn copy cat to me. No record holder no care.

Might want to check the timeline on that first...

I'm gonna have to put part of my intake through the hood, Mark does it so it has to be the key to going fast. This blue car looks like a damn copy cat to me. No record holder no care.

Mark has a Race car.. This lmr vette has full interior,passenger seat, stero, Ac and all the accesories. And it's not set up for the 1/4.. More for standing mile. Comparing a IPS race car vs a street king car is redicolus

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Secks/jeremiahjohnson.gif

so is your inability to spell at an elementary school level.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Secks/jeremiahjohnson.gif

Why's that? I've never talked with him, just see him at a lot of events.

He tends to be a total ass online, talked a ton of shit to Mark when they were sorting the car out, but now always seem to miss the races that Mark is at, has been known to delay putting a car in the beams to burn the other guy down at the line, has child like fits of rage and destroys stuff in trailors for no good reason.

Overall, kind of a dick from what I have been told.

Mark has a Race car.. This lmr vette has full interior,passenger seat, stero, Ac and all the accesories. And it's not set up for the 1/4.. More for standing mile. Comparing a IPS race car vs a street king car is redicolus

Actually hes comparing an ips race car to an lmr racecar. I can garuntee even if they gutted their car and changed gearing for the 1/4, it still wouldnt touch marks car.

Actually hes comparing an ips race car to an lmr racecar. I can garuntee even if they gutted their car and changed gearing for the 1/4, it still wouldnt touch marks car.

Their race car has only been in the 7.23 in the quarter, and for their combo is really not that impressive.

(top row center)

http://www.latemodelracecraft.com/achievements.html

Ray has been in the 7.40's with one turbo and less motor. The Ohio Boys have been faster with less motor too.

The vette video I posted is impressive for what it is, that you cannot deny. However the fact still stands that LMR has talked a big game with their "race car" and not done shit except set it on fire at Indy 2 times in the same weekend :dumb:

Am i the only one around here who thought it sounded like it was missing?

Sounded like it was breaking up. But the car is king of the ricer rolls until 2k13 and maybe something will beat it this year? Carlye has the fastest 1/4 c6 so let these guys have the fastest standing mile c6. I'm simply more impressed with standing mile cars than 1/4.

Sounded like it was breaking up. But the car is king of the ricer rolls until 2k13 and maybe something will beat it this year? Carlye has the fastest 1/4 c6 so let these guys have the fastest standing mile c6. I'm simply more impressed with standing mile cars than 1/4.

Standing mile cars and 1/4 mile cars are two totally different things and really can't be compared in anyway. The only thing they really have in common is they are cars, with drivelines, and tires.

Im pretty sure if mark was to put all of the above ^ back on he could still be faster. Just sayin.

Mark's back when it was single-turbo and only a heat-exchanger away from being a true "Street car":

We almost added the heat-exchanger in a number of times but it was never driven enough (Other than down to QSL from the shop) to really justify the time/energy to do it.

Stock Seats

Stock NAV

Stock Interior (With cage of course)

Stock Body

Drag Radials

I'm not sure how much faster it went on this set-up but found that video quickly so just using it as reference (And yes, it is faster than LMR went).