Laser Eye Surgery

justcause

• 1 month later...
I had my procedure done today. Went really well. If you want to see what Bloomberg did during the procedure, they recorded it and put it on youtube. Yes this is my actual procedure.

they give you a xanax before that??? i cried just watching it. i have had glasses since 5th grade, and i would love to make them disappear, but i'm the biggest girl ever when it comes to my eyes.

Tom

i had a place down here in chillicothe do it. with the follow up appointments it was just going to be more easier to do it closer to home. i paid a total of 1200 for both eyes. that was 3 years ago. no regrets so far. love it.

my pops now has trouble reading things up close and never had eye sight problems in the past. can an age thing be fixed?

Presbyopia. Welcome to your 40's. No, it can't be fixed. However, OSU is the farthest along from a study standpoint at corrective eye surgery for this. I would say in the next 10-15yrs perhaps.