Just made $900 off some potato on columbusbenchracing.com for a $300 ak47 LOLOOLOLOL!

Wonderboy

How many can you get me at $550 a piece? I am talking bulk pricing here.

Can you get 50k worth?

Well lets be realistic here. Probably not 50k worth. But $900 for one is certainly potatoish. I dont care what "current market" value is. Thatz dum.

Well folks, Looks like yet another Thread backfire by Sentra Steve. Time of death, 11:35pm EST. Now back to him sucking dick to acquire colored wire loom for his engine bay.

Sorry too bizzy driving sweet ass rx8's and jetta's too lay down some sick wire looming in my daily bruh. BRB putting on trendy torn up tank top so I can go to sweet ass concert 2 years ago. LOL

Well lets be realistic here. Probably not 50k worth. But $900 for one is certainly potatoish. I dont care what "current market" value is. Thatz dum.

I listed one on here a couple weeks ago for more money, and had 6 people interested in it. I also had damn near that much money in it.

I know it's crazy, but that just really is the market on these things now.

5 years ago Apple stock was selling for under $100 a share. The same exact stock is now around $500. Gold was $900, anod now it is $1600 +

Unfortunately sometimes stuff goes up in value..............

Sorry too bizzy driving sweet ass rx8's and jetta's too lay down some sick wire looming in my daily bruh. BRB putting on trendy torn up tank top so I can go to sweet ass concert 2 years ago. LOL

First off RX8 AND JETTA LOL.

Second off. I've been wearing that budweiser tank to Jamboree in the Hills for the last 10 yrs and my dad wore it there for many years back in the 70's when he first got it.

Now lets try again lil fella. I know you got it in ya.

I listed one on here a couple weeks ago for more money, and had 6 people interested in it. I also had damn near that much money in it.

I know it's crazy, but that just really is the market on these things now.

5 years ago Apple stock was selling for under $100 a share. The same exact stock is now around $500. Gold was $900, anod now it is $1600 +

Unfortunately sometimes stuff goes up in value..............

Well I can understand things going up in value but, this fucker has talked nothing but shit about anybody's recent purchases lately due to " potato" pricing but, then tries to sell an ak for $900LOL. Just seems a little fucked to me.

First off RX8 AND JETTA LOL.

Second off. I've been wearing that budweiser tank to Jamboree in the Hills for the last 10 yrs and my dad wore it there for many years back in the 70's when he first got it.

Now lets try again lil fella. I know you got it in ya.

Aaaaaaaw. Your daddy have you a worn out tank top to where to trash fest in the hills? Cute bruh. DTF?

Just sold a $300 ak for $900 to some idiot potato on columbuspotatoracing.com. LOL, Im so smart and tool bag trendy looking LOL!!! WHITE!!!!! :dumb:

Just saying. I dont know anybody whos ever paid over $300 for an ak, including 2 myself that will out group that hooptie youre trying to gouge people for. Potatos!

Really? You all must not have any decent sources. LOL. :lolguy:

You wish hipster. Go drink some more PBR.

Fuck that. Apparently I can get $900 for them. Talk about profit margin.

Well I can understand things going up in value but, this fucker has talked nothing but shit about anybody's recent purchases lately due to " potato" pricing but, then tries to sell an ak for $900LOL. Just seems a little fucked to me.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RqElCOOR62A/S840EGbvvLI/AAAAAAAAAv4/7AxWRgLqCaw/s1600/autismspeaks2.jpg