Buddy of mine looking for a Job (preferably Construction etc)

acklac7

As the title states a (fishing) buddy of mine is looking for a job in something construction-ish. Dude is older (51) but about as tough as they come, hardest working motherfucker I know. Overall a solid dude with a stellar work ethic, however he's far from "clean cut" (straight redneck is more like it, although he's not a moron).

Been in Construction 35 years and can do basically whatever, with the exception of HVAC. Also he said to mention he's not licensed/can't do "final inspections" on Electrical/Plumbing. That said he's proficient in Automotive/Heavy Machine repair, Home Renovation, Concrete, Asphalt, Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, the list goes on and on.

I know there's some guys on here in the Construction/Odd Job/Home Gutting sector, if you need someone solid, with tons of experience, this is your guy. He will show up at sunrise and bust ass all day till sunset+, even at 51, personally I don't see how he does it.

Lemme know what you got.

Edited by acklac7