So much want...

staywide8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand these wheel comments. That's like saying you wouldn't bang (insert name of your dream girl) because she's wearing ugly clothes. Get it together people.

The wheels are much worse than the stock wheels IMHO.

I bought all those cars, then realized just how good this car is. Especially in the Midwest where 600 hp + rwd= nothing but spin

I don't care how fast the thing is, It's just not appealing to me. Anyone can hop in that car and drive it just as well as the next- I want a car that doesn't drive itself. I haven't driven one, and I've seen plenty of them in person, but it's just not my cup of tea like it is for others.

I'm waiting for someone to make a joke about me rather driving something a half inch off the ground, but that's besides the point. That in itself is a challenge I find exciting more than anything.

But if I had 100k or even 200k to spend on a really nice ride, it would resemble nothing of my past cars and probably nothing most people would ever care to own. I know I'm an odd bird from the rest of you, but I can't change that.

but that's mostly due to the price of admission, no?

Price really has nothing to do with it. There are plenty of really awesome cars, in a price range I could afford, that I would never actually want to own. To keep it on the topic of Skylines, people jerks off to r32s and r33s day in and day out, but I still wouldn't spend my money on one. They have an incredible amount of potential to be fast and look great, but they don't possess any special attribute to me. Again, I'm an odd bird.

Again, I'm an odd bird.

Nothing wrong with that..I don't like cars simply because they have a ton of power and power potential...nope

I like cars that have a certain quirkiness to them...I find Citroen DSs cool as shit.....Alfa Spyders make me drool.

I think people who think cars are cool simply because they are fast are missing out on a lot in that world.....But don't anyone think for a second I don't think power is good

is it snowing in that video lol? NICE

crap...you're right!

my friend was at Virginia International Raceway last weekend for an amateur race weekend and it snowed saturday, and it was clear Sunday

saturday: lap times 30 seconds slower than normal

sunday: he sets a new lap record in his class

pic from that saturday. THe blue e46 M3 is his car

18327_4926148724749_1002269654_n.jpg