TVP Steel Plate SUPPRESSED NIGHT SHOOT Sat 4-18-09!!

flounder

Well guys its that time again. There is another long range tactical shoot this weekend at Thunder Valley that I want to let you all know about. Here are the details

Shooters,

Get ready for the most bad ass Tactical shoot yet.

We will engage 16 steel targets with SUPPRESSED long-range rifles

all at NIGHT! The targets will be painted white and will be illuminated with glow sticks (secured)and will glow just enough for the shooter to be able to identify the target. Targets will be engaged from 275 out to 1165 yards for the match. Again, this is a Suppressor shoot only.

If it works out a special guest will be here with his fine line of Shark Suppressors for shooters to sample.

Those of you with illuminated reticles will finally get to use them.

As of now most people will be heading out at some point during the day to shoot from the benches and create drop charts and just have fun and meet the other shooters. During this time, suppressors will not be required so please bring ear protection. At one hour past sunset, we will start the night shoot. It will be a long night so prepare yourself for it. All safety requirements will be strictly enforced as I'm sure everyone understands.

All are welcome to camp out on our range if need be.

Cost for match is suppressed match $50.00

If your not shooting the suppressed match and just want to watch, usually spectators are free. The general cost for shooting during the day is $30

All professionals are invited.

Feel free to contact me if your interested or have any questions.

MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE RANGE YOUR BOLT IS OUT OF YOUR RIFLE!

map-1.jpg