tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

Just curious if anyone else will be racing or amongest the crowd. I'll be receiving the rest of my parts in Saturday Feb 22nd, and should have the car ready by then. I have a buddy that lives outside of huston with a guest house. I know some cleveland boys will be heading down and was hoping some columbus guys will be going.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to go, but work has me out of the country. Trust your raggedy ass vette will be just another taxi cab down there. And since you don't know anyone there and your douche bag.. chances of you getting invited to the actual race meet... is not going to happen.

I was going to go, but work has me out of the country. Trust your raggedy ass vette will be just another taxi cab down there. And since you don't know anyone there and your douche bag.. chances of you getting invited to the actual race meet... is not going to happen.

Get em'!!!!

You mad because you can't bring that cute mustang. Would be nice to warm the tires up on your car to race the fast cars. Don't know anyone down there but I'll be staying at a buddies guest house? Just because I'm new on this site doesn't make me new to the car scene sweet cheeks. As soon as the ID1000's get here the car will be running.. Tommorow I'm installing the engine and dropping the drivetrain. Here's how the car stands as of earlier today. How's your weak ass stang coming?

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/3946C362-B2C1-47C8-9BAB-7598DB6263C7-267-0000002AEE0FBC16_zpscd60b743.jpg

You mad because you can't bring that cute mustang. Would be nice to warm the tires up on your car to race the fast cars. Don't know anyone down there but I'll be staying at a buddies guest house? Just because I'm new on this site doesn't make me new to the car scene sweet cheeks. As soon as the ID1000's get here the car will be running.. Tommorow I'm installing the engine and dropping the drivetrain. Here's how the car stands as of earlier today. How's your weak ass stang coming?

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/3946C362-B2C1-47C8-9BAB-7598DB6263C7-267-0000002AEE0FBC16_zpscd60b743.jpg

You are an idiot.

knowing some random person with a house is not knowing anyone inside 2k13.

Are you this stupid irl?

You are an idiot.

knowing some random person with a house is not knowing anyone inside 2k13.

Are you this stupid irl?

Why does it matter who I know? The guy I served with knows majority of the hotspots, will be staying at his guest house. I'll be meeting up with the higher hp vettes and I do knoW majestic's supra driver and owner.. And a few other guys. Other than that then its about it. I know a 1k rwhp c6 is really just a puppy kicking for the majority of the vehicles going down there. But it'll be fun trying!

Why does it matter who I know? The guy I served with knows majority of the hotspots, will be staying at his guest house. I'll be meeting up with the higher hp vettes and I do knoW majestic's supra driver and owner.. And a few other guys. Other than that then its about it. I know a 1k rwhp c6 is really just a puppy kicking for the majority of the vehicles going down there. But it'll be fun trying!

Are you just assuming that it will make that power? Or did you add up each mod to create 1000whp? LTs = 50rwhp + Intake = 25rwhp + turbos = 300rwp....ect? :lolguy:

:dumb:

Why the fuck did you black out the side markers? I don't understand that shit, especially on a red car. It looks like ass.

Oh, and good luck in TX, let us know how that goes :lol:

Because race car.. Blacking the tail lights/sidemarkers make the car look faster and improves aerodynamics alowing a smoother surface to cut through the air. What color should they be since that'll Be all the majority of yal will be seeing

Edited by imstock2

Because race car.. Blacking the tail lights/sidemarkers make the car look faster and improves aerodynamics alowing a smoother surface to cut through the air. What color should they be since that'll all the majority of yal will be seeing

Does your car move on its own power? No:lolguy:

so shut it dwiggz

lol best comment in a while.

1k hp..... That's it? You don't stand a chance out there.

I never said my car will make that power. I used that as an example. But yes your correct.. 1k hp is chump change to those texan boys.

Furthermore, what he is saying is, by not knowing anyone of any significance, and being quickly found out as a total douchebag, you will not be INVITED to where the REALLY fast cars meet up to go race... which is at a PRIVATE location(s).

Then again, as infamous as you are, you might get invited, just for the LOLs it will bring...