tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at his cars.. What am I to be scared of? Nothing in his pictures impress me. I see 2 mustangs. I tried my trusty YouTube and nothing comes up. As far as I know he's another my buddy has a faster car than you kinda guy or I win because your building your car

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Do you really think everything that everyone does/owns is listed on CR or any other forum for you to research. It's called anonymity...and I truly wish you'd practice it more.

I can finish the entire build Tommorow but there's a few "goodies" I'm going to do before I get it tuned ;)

:dumb:

Actually, I'd rather live in my parents basement, then fool the govt into thinking I'm disabled and take other peoples' hard earned money and waste it on cars and other stupid shit

QFT

the car isn't the first thing my chump change go to.

Your chump change?!?!?1 LAWL... You are a government freeloader, in the eyes of the gov't you are a disabled vet that needs assistance to survive.... You have income given to you... Its not like you have some great job or make a great income for any work you have put in.... your entire wealth, including "chump change" is welfare.... jackass. :dumb:

Typical crybaby response. Go learn how to do something productive with your life so you don't have to count on taxpayers' money to build your heap. Since I've contributed more of my own money (by paying taxes) than you have to your build, do I get to drive it? Promise I won't spin it out into a guardrail. What happens when you wreck a salvage titled car? Does it become a double-salvage, or do they just put it out of its misery

Hmm did I strike a nerve? Don't worry your fanboys will chime in for you

I looked at his cars.. What am I to be scared of? Nothing in his pictures impress me. I see 2 mustangs. I tried my trusty YouTube and nothing comes up. As far as I know he's another my buddy has a faster car than you kinda guy or I win because your building your car

You are so dumb it hurts... here let me help you out, with a good story Dover told titled "TX2K12 experience"

I'll start from the beginning..

Drive down: Chris couldn't link up with us the day we were planning on leaving so we set it up to meet him down there. That left me an Anthony the task of driving 20+ hours. We left around 2pm and hauled ass through the first couple states. We didn't run into sleep trouble probably till 2-3 in the morning when we had to break to catch a couple ZzZ's. Overall the drive was pretty miserable with two people and the damn trailer swaying like a bitch. We made it to the Omni roughly at 10am Thursday. We checked in and passed out. The people working at the Omni are awesome. They helped us out with getting the trailer and truck in a secured (fence w/ razor wire and 24 hour security) and getting us a better room as well. A+ hotel, super nice, the hotel staff is very lenient towards the crowds.

Thursday Night: Anthony and I find ourselves a good spot in the garage. Sure as shit we get allot of attention from all the nut swingers of certain people notoriously affiliated with TX2K. Any who I get called out by a UGR car and people are jumping through hoops to find out where I was to get me to there other spot. Finally we link up and roll out to this place around 11. Pulling into this lot was like a wet dream. We see 10+ Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche's, Ford GT's, Supra's, etc. Absolutely the coolest thing I have ever seen. We get to meet a few of the guys driving these things and the guy who hosts the spot. All these guys are pretty down to earth. Finally we get out on the road. What a mess.. We have cars getting off at multiple freeway exits so I just follow a UGR car with about 10 go-pros on it. We finally make it out to the "track" they use. I line up with one of the UGR cars in the left lane (My go pro was facing the wrong direction for this race). We slow down to 40ish and he gets the hit. Soon as we take off he is about 1/2 car but not going anywhere, then boom another UGR car pulls in front of me and I let out. Second time we line up I get on the right side this time, clear as day all the way down. We take off, I stay a car behind by 4th, then extends probably to 2 cars by the time I hit 6th and let out. After getting lost and finally making our way back I find the car I had raced. It turned out to be JC from up north. What an absolutely nice guy to talk to. We bullshited for a few and then me an Anthony hung out around the spot for another hour or two. We left around 2 am since we were running on about 4 hours of sleep.

Friday: Dyno day was epic. So many nasty cars there. Lucky enough to see the Venom GT as well. Barry Maguire (sp?) was shooting a promo with John Hennessy as well. We stayed from 9am to about 3pm (event continued to 5pm). Frankenstein's Night meet was absolutely insane. Well over 5,000 people there. Police everywhere, and I thought our ricers were bad here! Shit got ridiculous when the kid was arrested and people threw shit at the cops. Didn't even bother trying to get close enough to the Bikini contest as there was 1000 people hoarding the stage. We chilled at the hotel in the garage basically till 4am and couldn't get a hole of single person associated with the fast group. Guess they were done racing bikes at this point. I figure since this was our first year and we didn't know allot of people and vise versa they opted not to extend an invite to us noobies. It's all good though next year will be better as I have gotten to know allot of new people.

Saturday: Bullshited all day, went to Houston Galleria and chilled. Saturday night got in touch with JC and met all the guys over at the spot to hopefully get some runs with the big dogs. Prior to all of that we were siphoning fuel out of my gas tank when the damn end of it fell in the tank. So I had 6" piece of plastic tube chilling in the tank. We tore it apart right there in the parking lot and had to dump out 5 gallons of gas but got the bitch out. We then filled her up with C16. Made it out to the spot around 11. Hung out talked with a few people. Then it was time to roll, this time we made sure to stay with all the big dogs. Sure enough we roll into a parking lot and have a drivers meeting with about 10 of the baddest cars in the country. Came down to it they didn't want bikes out. Can't say I wasn't disappointed to say the least, but I didn't want to piss of the people who basically ran this side of TX2k. So we went back to the spot with our tails between our legs and waited 3 hours to see if anyone else would go back out. Nope. So we went back to the hotel around 4 with nothing getting done. I hope next year we can get more stuff off. I plan to race in there track event as well.

Sunday: Drove back left around one and made it back around 9am Monday. Drive back wasn't as bad as we had master driver Chris Lane hauling ass for 12 hours straight lol.

Overall: Great event, pretty organized. Had a great time met allot of cool people and saw the sickest cars on the planet. If you think you are fast you are wrong, because there was always something faster down there. It's definitely event that gets better after years of going and getting to know more and more people. I plan to continue to keep contact with the friends I made down there so next year will be even crazier. I'd like to see a group head down from C-Bus next year as well. You don't need a 1000hp car or 250hp bike to have fun. They pretty much have classes for everything down there. From 400+ cars to 1500+ cars.

Basically, you're talking shit to someone who has already been to texas, and was racing cars that would roast your proverbial asshole.

You are so dumb it hurts... here let me help you out, with a good story Dover told titled "TX2K12 experience"

Basically, you're talking shit to someone who has already been to texas, and was racing cars that would roast your proverbial asshole.

2shah

Your chump change?!?!?1 LAWL... You are a government freeloader, in the eyes of the gov't you are a disabled vet that needs assistance to survive.... You have income given to you... Its not like you have some great job or make a great income for any work you have put in.... your entire wealth, including "chump change" is welfare.... jackass. :dumb:

Well no shit.. Because, Obama Twin turbo vette. This isn't my only income. The 4,500$ a month helps though. :megusta: if you don't recall.. I was building this car well before I got my va checks in.. N further more, they have yet to pay me for school! I should be getting a really nice check in soon with that :)

Well no shit.. Because, Obama Twin turbo vette. This isn't my only income. The 4,500$ a month helps though. :megusta: if you don't recall.. I was building this car well before I got my va checks in.. N further more, they have yet to pay me for school! I should be getting a really nice check in soon with that :)

:bs:

You realize you are only allowed to use educational funds towards specific tuition, educational items, right?

So, since you make an income, what is your job? How do you 'earn' money (earn being the keyword)...

FYI, you are the posterchild for entitlement welfare societal leech. I find it highly ironic that you would bash liberals, considering you are the person that republican conservatives argue as the ones the liberals protect and support in draining our economy.

You realize you are only allowed to use educational funds towards specific tuition, educational items, right?

So, since you make an income, what is your job? How do you 'earn' money (earn being the keyword)...

FYI, you are the posterchild for entitlement welfare societal leech. I find it highly ironic that you would bash liberals, considering you are the person that republican conservatives argue as the ones the liberals protect and support in draining our economy.

According to him $4500/mo at a time.

Are you trying to spell touché? God damn you are dumb.

Holy shit, I am glad you speak retard, I had no idea what he was trying to say, i figured it was some dumb acronym :lolguy:

I dont think I have ever seen someone who so blatantly brags about receiving government handouts.... simply astounding.

Your not familiar with the gi bill. The 1,500$/month for bah, you can spend that how you choose. Just hope that bottle feed 416 is enough to beat me this summer cup cake.

Your not familiar with the gi bill. The 1,500$/month for bah, you can spend that how you choose. Just hope that bottle feed 416 is enough to beat me this summer cup cake.

Again... astounding that someone could brag so much about getting free handouts... what a loser.

You better just hope you get that heap of shit salvage title car running, and can keep it that way....

Nope, not familiar with it, but I do know how to read... This is the point I was making:

http://www.gibill.va.gov/benefits/post_911_gibill/index.html

Some of the benefits the Post-9/11 GI Bill will pay include:

•Your full tuition & fees directly to the school for all public school in-state students.

•A monthly housing allowance (MHA) - Your Monthly Housing Allowance (MHA) is generally the same as the military Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) for an E-5 with dependents. Your MHA is based on the ZIP code for your school.

•An annual books & supplies stipend - A yearly books and supplies stipend of up to $1000 paid proportionately based on enrollment.

•A one-time rural benefit payment - A one time payment of $500 may be payable to certain individuals relocating from highly rural areas if they reside in a county with 6 persons or less per square mile (as determined by the most recent decennial census)

and again, until you can even beat me, you should not be talking shit to ANYONE.

thank you for proving everyones point yet again that you are by far the biggest idiot on here. thats nice your getting money from the GI bill, but you realize its still money the government is handing you that your not doing shit for??? people wouldnt be on you so much about it, except you didnt get hurt in the line of duty to "earn" that check, your just some fuck up that cant ride a dirt bike and that is now making the government pay for it.

Originally Posted by Dover

I'll start from the beginning..

Drive down: Chris couldn't link up with us the day we were planning on leaving so we set it up to meet him down there. That left me an Anthony the task of driving 20+ hours. We left around 2pm and hauled ass through the first couple states. We didn't run into sleep trouble probably till 2-3 in the morning when we had to break to catch a couple ZzZ's. Overall the drive was pretty miserable with two people and the damn trailer swaying like a bitch. We made it to the Omni roughly at 10am Thursday. We checked in and passed out. The people working at the Omni are awesome. They helped us out with getting the trailer and truck in a secured (fence w/ razor wire and 24 hour security) and getting us a better room as well. A+ hotel, super nice, the hotel staff is very lenient towards the crowds.

Thursday Night: Anthony and I find ourselves a good spot in the garage. Sure as shit we get allot of attention from all the nut swingers of certain people notoriously affiliated with TX2K. Any who I get called out by a UGR car and people are jumping through hoops to find out where I was to get me to there other spot. Finally we link up and roll out to this place around 11. Pulling into this lot was like a wet dream. We see 10+ Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Porsche's, Ford GT's, Supra's, etc. Absolutely the coolest thing I have ever seen. We get to meet a few of the guys driving these things and the guy who hosts the spot. All these guys are pretty down to earth. Finally we get out on the road. What a mess.. We have cars getting off at multiple freeway exits so I just follow a UGR car with about 10 go-pros on it. We finally make it out to the "track" they use. I line up with one of the UGR cars in the left lane (My go pro was facing the wrong direction for this race). We slow down to 40ish and he gets the hit. Soon as we take off he is about 1/2 car but not going anywhere, then boom another UGR car pulls in front of me and I let out. Second time we line up I get on the right side this time, clear as day all the way down. We take off, I stay a car behind by 4th, then extends probably to 2 cars by the time I hit 6th and let out. After getting lost and finally making our way back I find the car I had raced. It turned out to be JC from up north. What an absolutely nice guy to talk to. We bullshited for a few and then me an Anthony hung out around the spot for another hour or two. We left around 2 am since we were running on about 4 hours of sleep.

Friday: Dyno day was epic. So many nasty cars there. Lucky enough to see the Venom GT as well. Barry Maguire (sp?) was shooting a promo with John Hennessy as well. We stayed from 9am to about 3pm (event continued to 5pm). Frankenstein's Night meet was absolutely insane. Well over 5,000 people there. Police everywhere, and I thought our ricers were bad here! Shit got ridiculous when the kid was arrested and people threw shit at the cops. Didn't even bother trying to get close enough to the Bikini contest as there was 1000 people hoarding the stage. We chilled at the hotel in the garage basically till 4am and couldn't get a hole of single person associated with the fast group. Guess they were done racing bikes at this point. I figure since this was our first year and we didn't know allot of people and vise versa they opted not to extend an invite to us noobies. It's all good though next year will be better as I have gotten to know allot of new people.

Saturday: Bullshited all day, went to Houston Galleria and chilled. Saturday night got in touch with JC and met all the guys over at the spot to hopefully get some runs with the big dogs. Prior to all of that we were siphoning fuel out of my gas tank when the damn end of it fell in the tank. So I had 6" piece of plastic tube chilling in the tank. We tore it apart right there in the parking lot and had to dump out 5 gallons of gas but got the bitch out. We then filled her up with C16. Made it out to the spot around 11. Hung out talked with a few people. Then it was time to roll, this time we made sure to stay with all the big dogs. Sure enough we roll into a parking lot and have a drivers meeting with about 10 of the baddest cars in the country. Came down to it they didn't want bikes out. Can't say I wasn't disappointed to say the least, but I didn't want to piss of the people who basically ran this side of TX2k. So we went back to the spot with our tails between our legs and waited 3 hours to see if anyone else would go back out. Nope. So we went back to the hotel around 4 with nothing getting done. I hope next year we can get more stuff off. I plan to race in there track event as well.

Sunday: Drove back left around one and made it back around 9am Monday. Drive back wasn't as bad as we had master driver Chris Lane hauling ass for 12 hours straight lol.

Overall: Great event, pretty organized. Had a great time met allot of cool people and saw the sickest cars on the planet. If you think you are fast you are wrong, because there was always something faster down there. It's definitely event that gets better after years of going and getting to know more and more people. I plan to continue to keep contact with the friends I made down there so next year will be even crazier. I'd like to see a group head down from C-Bus next year as well. You don't need a 1000hp car or 250hp bike to have fun. They pretty much have classes for everything down there. From 400+ cars to 1500+ cars.

Haha I still laugh everytime I see that post I'M THA MASTA DRIVER!