tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, Casey's car with a power adder; I was a puppy kick. Now I have a little power adder, I think we are on a even playing field ;) I beat a Maggie gto that ran consitent 11.2's by 3-4 lengths, a str8 that beat him, that 580rwhp cobra and I went back and forth, and a turbo fox body. The Maggie gto was the slowest out of the bunch and that was when I was just a little h/c ls2

Even playing field....:gtfo:I would ask if you are dumb, but i know the answer......

I mean what do you consider stock?Yes it's a busa

Stock as in dealership stock besides tires/rims. I don't see a 3k lb car with 1k rwhp beating a bolt-on busa. Could be wrong but I know bikes are generally as fast as their riders

It's stretched and lowered. I'll keep the bottle off for you. Dig or a roll... Doesn't matter.. 1200hp lambOs were beating 300hp bikes in Texas, so I should be no problem for you. What do you say....$250 wager?

Stretched and lowered eh.. Nothing else? You don't have that sissy air shift? Change sprockets? Bolt on's? Power commander? You sound shady so I'm not wagering shit

Stretched and lowered eh.. Nothing else? You don't have that sissy air shift? Change sprockets? Bolt on's? Power commander? You sound shady so I'm not wagering shit

Saying air shift is for sissy's is like saying boost by gear is for faggots.

Saying air shift is for sissy's is like saying boost by gear is for faggots.

How the hell did you relate bbg to air shifters? Air shifters is just another way to take rider error out. Bbg just limits boost via gear. It doesn't do shit for you. I will still be required to shift on my own. Perhaps air shifter would be like me installing that lg 26k$ sequential trans that all you have to do is push the stick.. Which is bitch made