tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I don't think he wants Fill-status Vag, I know I sure as hell wouldn't

sometimes you gotta knock off a hood rat to appreciate the finer qaulities. certain things you cant do to nice girls that you can do to the nasty ones :masturboy:

I'm 99% sure you've mentioned it on here before. "since im gun go al out mite as wale hit it wit some sprai."

Even "all out" it won't beat 90% of the races he has already won. Wait what?

That's assuming it stays together for other race wars

Even "all out" it won't beat 90% of the races he has already won. Wait what?

That's assuming it stays together for other race wars

I'm sure it will hold together for a little while honestly. But either of the following will happen.

A. Gets wrecked again

B. Hefty ticket, be it drag racing, speeding, attempting to elude an officer (or something similar), or all three combined, resulting in a suspended license.

C. Random issues relating to assembly procedures used to install parts.

D. Excuses of "Don't have enough time to come out" and the like happen on a frequent basis.

E. Stays together for a surprising amount of time, blames the tuner again since it was "the easy way of doing it, rather than arguing" when he starts getting beat, or running noticeably slower times than he claimed.

F. All the above.

brilliant idea!!!

Instead of predicting what he will and wont do ( and if you think about it, you are worse off saying what he wont do, because thats like bench racing, but way more negative) why dont you just wait and see what happens? he maybe a retard, he could be a troll, it could end up being as fast as claimed. Just wait and see, years ago there was this guy who had another vett, and he had goals and money to go fast. A lot of people doubted him, and told him that his car would never ever do XYZ.... He now owns the fastest IRS vett in the world. im just saying. ;)

brilliant idea!!!

Instead of predicting what he will and wont do ( and if you think about it, you are worse off saying what he wont do, because thats like bench racing, but way more negative) why dont you just wait and see what happens? he maybe a retard, he could be a troll, it could end up being as fast as claimed. Just wait and see, years ago there was this guy who had another vett, and he had goals and money to go fast. A lot of people doubted him, and told him that his car would never ever do XYZ.... He now owns the fastest IRS vett in the world. im just saying. ;)

It's possible. I like bench racing, I can talk about cars all day and have no she in admitting I'm a bench racer at some points. He very well could, but I'm also certain that the gentleman who owns the vette mentioned had a very well paying job, whereas the other has no issue in admitting he likes living off the government and dedicates a large portion of his income towards it. I think the Obama Vette will be quick, when it runs

Luckily my penis only has to please 1 person..... Me.

Don't be so coy, I've heard about your "talent".

I put it down holmes.... i get in work, and the bitches always come back...... usually cause their man cant do it like i dew eeet. I only secks woman that have a dude, i aint got time for dat other sheet.

I'm currently limited to 3 things.. Mantic 9000 series clutch, stock axle,traction. That's about it. I'm giving thought into the base c5 rear brake set up for 16in rims to go with the c6z wide booty. As of now I gave A lot of thought.. I will not be going down to tx2k13. Between class projects and building the car I "jumped" Ahead of what I should be doing.. And that's building the car the right way Before I go play. No reason to make xxxx power and can't get it down! The money saved from going down there and risk breaking stuff will be used in a different way for the car.