tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk about bitch made on street cars, when dude's whole life right now is bitch made.

Aren't you a book keeper or some shit? An you drive a 14sec car? U don't rate to say shit.. Go get walked on by stock Eco-boost's

How the hell did you relate bbg to air shifters? Air shifters is just another way to take rider error out. Bbg just limits boost via gear. It doesn't do shit for you. I will still be required to shift on my own. Perhaps air shifter would be like me installing that lg 26k$ sequential trans that all you have to do is push the stick.. Which is bitch made

Yes it has an air shift on it but I've never used it. And it's not for pussies. It's hard to get your legs up to shift on fast bikes bub... It makes 220iah in motor... Stop making excuses... Steve's not scared to race me

Yes it has an air shift on it but I've never used it. And it's not for pussies. It's hard to get your legs up to shift on fast bikes bub... It makes 220iah in motor... Stop making excuses... Steve's not scared to race me

So should imstock be scared of getting drug by steve....again?

How the hell did you relate bbg to air shifters? Air shifters is just another way to take rider error out. Bbg just limits boost via gear. It doesn't do shit for you. I will still be required to shift on my own. Perhaps air shifter would be like me installing that lg 26k$ sequential trans that all you have to do is push the stick.. Which is bitch made

This really goes to show you don't know what in the fuck you are doing. You likely couldn't ride worth shit (see: dirtbike wreck) especially if you think air shot is there to keep the rider from making a mistake. I have neve miss-shifted on my bike at WOT. Shifting a bike is fucking simple as shit, so simple in fact that only a true potato like yourself could fail at it.

If anything is for pussy's it's boost by gear. You fucking rag on the GTR for just having to "push a pedal." Well, isnt that what your car is turning into now? Something that you don't have to put any effort into supossedly?

Aren't you a book keeper or some shit? An you drive a 14sec car? U don't rate to say shit.. Go get walked on by stock Eco-boost's

Stock ecoboost run 16.0 get yo facts straight. Just because he doesnt use the government hold his hand doesn't meen he has no room to talk. If you want i will have a little bracket race with you against my 13 seond car, with the most primitive efi ford made and see how consistent boost by gear is for you.

Installs air shifter. Never uses it but complains its hard to get your legs up to shift on fast bike. Ok mr. shady. I'm the one making excuses? Beg the differ, I put the majority of my mods n such out there as you would see in my build thread. All you claim is you'll take the bottle off. I belive I mentioned I might be a good run for a stock busa and you come at me with your "stock" bike that's anything but stock wanting to run for 250$. You have a damn busa. How many cars in Ohio would be willing to run that even if it was bone stock?

Installs air shifter. Never uses it but complains its hard to get your legs up to shift on fast bike. Ok mr. shady. I'm the one making excuses? Beg the differ, I put the majority of my mods n such out there as you would see in my build thread. All you claim is you'll take the bottle off. I belive I mentioned I might be a good run for a stock busa and you come at me with your "stock" bike that's anything but stock wanting to run for 250$. You have a damn busa. How many cars in Ohio would be willing to run that even if it was bone stock?

i know 3 right off the top of my head, and he would get dicked by every one of them. the Dover guy that you made friends with had a turbo busa in tx getting worn out. ericks bike isnt doing nearly what dovers did. so by logc, the 1k hp car that you are building should mop erick, ive seen him get beat by evos.... you got this.

By imstock's rules on shifting....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/03/article-2138973-12E7D0E4000005DC-342_634x375.jpg

Formula 1: Bitch Made

http://fastcarsconnect.com/blogpics/how-fast-can-indy-ca-1529-pic1.jpeg

Indy Car: Bitch Made

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/images/content/121307_1.jpg

Corvette Racing GT car (C6R): Bitch Made

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/05/alms-laguna-seca-2012.jpg

Just about every other competitive car in ALMS GT racing: Bitch Made

No picture needed..

Just about every x275, extreme outlaw, or any REALLY fast drag race car: Bitch Made

ITS ONLY $250

and if you ever expect anyone to be honest about what their car/ bike does/ has, this summer is just gonna be epic. pretty much anyone you run will be 100% stock;)

Phil just pretty much brought the pain right here.

You are literally retarded. Did you stop to think he doesn't use the air shifter much because he doesn't drive it so fast all the time to need it?

ITS ONLY $250

and if you ever expect anyone to be honest about what their car/ bike does/ has, this summer is just gonna be epic. pretty much anyone you run will be 100% stock;)

+1

at least give some of the taxpayers a chance to win back some of their money.