tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

Installs air shifter. Never uses it but complains its hard to get your legs up to shift on fast bike. Ok mr. shady. I'm the one making excuses? Beg the differ, I put the majority of my mods n such out there as you would see in my build thread. All you claim is you'll take the bottle off. I belive I mentioned I might be a good run for a stock busa and you come at me with your "stock" bike that's anything but stock wanting to run for 250$. You have a damn busa. How many cars in Ohio would be willing to run that even if it was bone stock?

Calls out Dover, but wont race a guy with a much slower bike. :lolguy:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After he gets walked a few times, he will shut up.

:dumb:

Who the fuck am I joking, he will blame the tuner, say his EBC was broke, and that the clutch was slipping.

Take note, almost all these excuses will be pulled out by this potato.

http://i.imgur.com/pAQNXyt.jpg

After he gets walked a few times, he will shut up.

:dumb:

Who the fuck am I joking, he will blame the tuner, say his EBC was broke, and that the clutch was slipping.

Take note, almost all these excuses will be pulled out by this potato.

http://i.imgur.com/pAQNXyt.jpg

There will always be a faster car. I'm not doubting that one bit but I just like to hold my own out there :) clutch slipping... Well my clutch is only rated for 1,000rwtq so yea that might be an issue. So geesammy what will be your excuse? Mommy didn't give you enough allowance to build your car/bike? Or how about your favorite... I'm broke because I go to school? What are you going to do when mommy gets tired of a grown man living in the basement?

So geesammy what will be our excuse? Mommy didn't give you enough allowance to build your car/bike? Or how about your favorite... I'm broke because I go to school? What are you going to do when mommy gets tired of a grown man living in the basement?

I'm not going into details of where my money goes for various reasons. One main one is that I'm not fucking dumb enough unlike yourself to disclose every last cent of my income online. I could have very easily moved out, or just stayed at my place in Dayton but didn't, you don't know the circumstances of why I am/was living at home, neither do you need to. If I had it my way I would still be in Dayton at my previous job. It was something out of our family's control, and unlike yourself, I was able to man up and get shit done that needed to be done. I'm sure if me and her went to the government looking for handouts, we would get a cute little check every month, but we have some traits that you apparently do not.

I'm not going into details of where my money goes for various reasons. One main one is that I'm not fucking dumb enough unlike yourself to disclose every last cent of my income online. I could have very easily moved out, or just stayed at my place in Dayton but didn't, you don't know the circumstances of why I am/was living at home, neither do you need to. If I had it my way I would still be in Dayton at my previous job. It was something out of our family's control, and unlike yourself, I was able to man up and get shit done that needed to be done. I'm sure if me and her went to the government looking for handouts, we would get a cute little check every month, but we have some traits that you apparently do not.

aww stfu!!! you just sucking on mommies tit just like imst2 sucks off the govt. you aint about dat life, you aint about da life, its gonna be a good night when its about that suge knight! :fuckyeah:

aww stfu!!! you just sucking on mommies tit just like imst2 sucks off the govt. you aint about dat life, you aint about da life, its gonna be a good night when its about that suge knight! :fuckyeah:

So lets hear about you Phil. Since apparently you want to do this all over again. Apparently last time you didn't have the stones to disclose anything, so why don't you this time? Got something back there you aren't too proud of? What exactly is your "career" if you have one?

http://i.imgur.com/YeZUtYc.jpg

And in addition to my prior post, if it wasn't for the .gov assistance, and primarily being accepted into the Marines imstock would either be

A.) At home still, with a Honda working at McDonald's

B.) At an apartment with a bike, working at McDonald's

So lets hear about you Phil. Since apparently you want to do this all over again. Apparently last time you didn't have the stones to disclose anything, so why don't you this time? Got something back there you aren't too proud of? What exactly is your "career" if you have one?

my career? my info? you wanna know abou muah? ok, i love talking about myself since im sort of a big deal:

My name is Phil the Great, i grew up in a good area in pickerington, about 10 min e of columbus. I was school president from 8th grade til my junior yr, i played 3 sports every yr and lettered in 2 of them 3/4 years. i was named all state 2nd team my senior yr of basketball, and all confrence 1st team in football both junior and senior yr. I chose to play football at the University of Dayton where i also joined my new family Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity( black frat most of you know nothing about). Well after a season and some change at UD i transfered to OSU where my mommy works and picked up a new sport in which i excelled at so rapidly your head would spin. I went on to win 2 national titles, 2 All-American awards and be sponsored by more companies than i can count. I graduated with a degree in Physical Education and sports managment and currently i work at Nationwide as a retirement inventment advisor, im an instructor at lifetime, and i travel on a pro circuit part time. I own a piece of shit dsm, a gto, and a kia. I bought a house at the age of 25, i got banging ass credit for someone my age, i have a wonderful gf, some bitches on the side, and my ego and self promotion is unreal. Im my own hype man cuase no hype man can out hype me, im loud, im short, im full of win. I never back down, my life is wild, my parties are legendary, and did i mention my absolute brillance? if i didnt i will inform you that im pretty fucking brilliant. Now that i have shared how awesome and perfect my life is, i would like to hear more of your shitty one so i can laugh while i drink my protein shake while im at the gym getting more perfect tonight. :fuckyeah:

my career? my info? you wanna know abou muah? ok, i love talking about myself since im sort of a big deal:

My name is Phil the Great, i grew up in a good area in pickerington, about 10 min e of columbus. I was school president from 8th grade til my junior yr, i played 3 sports every yr and lettered in 2 of them 3/4 years. i was named all state 2nd team my senior yr of basketball, and all confrence 1st team in football both junior and senior yr. I chose to play football at the University of Dayton where i also joined my new family Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity( black frat most of you know nothing about). Well after a season and some change at UD i transfered to OSU where my mommy works and picked up a new sport in which i excelled at so rapidly your head would spin. I went on to win 2 national titles, 2 All-American awards and be sponsored by more companies than i can count. I graduated with a degree in Physical Education and sports managment and currently i work at Nationwide as a retirement inventment advisor, im an instructor at lifetime, and i travel on a pro circuit part time. I own a piece of shit dsm, a gto, and a kia. I bought a house at the age of 25, i got banging ass credit for someone my age, i have a wonderful gf, some bitches on the side, and my ego and self promotion is unreal. Im my own hype man cuase no hype man can out hype me, im loud, im short, im full of win. I never back down, my life is wild, my parties are legendary, and did i mention my absolute brillance? if i didnt i will inform you that im pretty fucking brilliant. Now that i have shared how awesome and perfect my life is, i would like to hear more of your shitty one so i can laugh while i drink my protein shake while im at the gym getting more perfect tonight. :fuckyeah:

9.8/10

Think I already answered most of your questions..

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1663285#post1663285

Guess I'll elaborate though.

Grew up north of Dayton. Played sports n chit. Was exceedingly good at quite a few. Numerous local, conference, district, regional, and state awards at the personal and state levels both for individual and team accomplishments. Had quite a few options for college athletics. Injured knee in football, ended up blowing it at the end of basketball season senior year, unable to run track. Not long after knee blew out, learned my dad had stage 4 lung cancer. As he become progressively worse over the course of 2-3 months I decided to stay close to home at WSU help out the fam. Hung out for a year. Dad passed away, got a job working full time to help mom pay the bills since she can't work or take care of a house with 10 acres alone or pay for it, let alone afford to pay someone to. Year later, money gets settled, she moves here, I come along with so she has help getting settled in. Now able to go to OSU like I originally planned on ending up, just a year later than scheduled with a few less credits.

TL;DR

Instructor at lifetime :lolguy:

Instructor at lifetime :lolguy:

i use that term loosely, i preffer the term " Pro- customer/ superivsor avoider" i have a tiny office with internet. 94% of the time i am not to be found. its pretty magnificent

Think I already answered most of your questions..

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1663285#post1663285

Guess I'll elaborate though.

Grew up north of Dayton. Played sports n chit. Was exceedingly good at quite a few. Numerous local, conference, district, regional, and state awards at the personal and state levels both for individual and team accomplishments. Had quite a few options for college athletics. Injured knee in football, ended up blowing it at the end of basketball season senior year, unable to run track. Not long after knee blew out, learned my dad had stage 4 lung cancer. As he become progressively worse over the course of 2-3 months I decided to stay close to home at WSU help out the fam. Hung out for a year. Dad passed away, got a job working full time to help mom pay the bills since she can't work or take care of a house with 10 acres alone or pay for it, let alone afford to pay someone to. Year later, money gets settled, she moves here, I come along with so she has help getting settled in. Now able to go to OSU like I originally planned on ending up, just a year later than scheduled with a few less credits.

meh, tough shit happens to everyone, you sound like you are using this as a crutch and i can honestly say, it doesnt hit a nerve for me. ive been though rough shit the same way you have and that hasnt stopped, slowed me down, or detered my success. stop leaching onto these things and move on. you are the main person througout this whole ims2 non sense sitting on your high horse ( no pun needed) talking down to him and trying to prove that what you do is so commendable and what he does is so awful. Legally he hasnt done anything wrong, but you and the cr judgmentals (which 90% of you fucks dont come out of your caves ) continue to use moral clauses to bring down matt. i agree he is dillusional and doesnt know anything about what is going on in the functionality of racing, his arrogence and ignorance will be his downfall, but his financial comings are yours and others way of taking shots as a group. you have nothing to race, so why run your mouth about racing, you are not building anything to race, you have no money to run your mouth about racing, and you have no room to judge him on his car choices when you cant even live on your own like an adult. when you come to the table with 1/3 of these items, then your opinion will maybe mean less than 2 day old shit. until then, you, your opinions, and anything pertaining to this website is band with abuse. get off cr, get your shit together, then and only then should you post.

meh, tough shit happens to everyone, you sound like you are using this as a crutch and i can honestly say, it doesnt hit a nerve for me. ive been though rough shit the same way you have and that hasnt stopped, slowed me down, or detered my success. stop leaching onto these things and move on. you are the main person througout this whole ims2 non sense sitting on your high horse ( no pun needed) talking down to him and trying to prove that what you do is so commendable and what he does is so awful. Legally he hasnt done anything wrong, but you and the cr judgmentals (which 90% of you fucks dont come out of your caves ) continue to use moral clauses to bring down matt. i agree he is dillusional and doesnt know anything about what is going on in the functionality of racing, his arrogence and ignorance will be his downfall, but his financial comings are yours and others way of taking shots as a group. you have nothing to race, so why run your mouth about racing, you are not building anything to race, you have no money to run your mouth about racing, and you have no room to judge him on his car choices when you cant even live on your own like an adult. when you come to the table with 1/3 of these items, then your opinion will maybe mean less than 2 day old shit. until then, you, your opinions, and anything pertaining to this website is band with abuse. get off cr, get your shit together, then and only then should you post.

What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?

screenshot and sent to Tiff :gabe: