I found Sam.. plowing snow.

Buck531

Where is he supposed to plow the snow if there are cars in the street? You park in the street, your car gets covered in snow. That's how it goes.

That was kind of my thought too. I mean, if you turned the audio off, would it really be any different than just dash-cam footage? If he took out mirror after mirror and maybe someone's dog... then I'd be saying he's a doucher.

The truck driver is a friend of a guy on my jeep forums. Said the guy just talks like that to keep himself from falling asleep. There is no place to plow the snow and there was more to the story than the video.

He did get fired, but has been contacted for a reality tv show..

With snow falls like that our duty is to keep the roads clear. Typically on a storm like the one they got here you are not allowed to park on the street so we can get the snow out of the roads. With that much snow there isn't really places to push it so its basically you are sol with your car there. Usually I slow down near a car so it doesn't pile up on the car but I'm sure he didn't have much room to place it with over 20" to push