Galaxy Note 3 DREWL

thorne

That's retarded, that is way beyond not being a phone anymore. Do you seriously talk while holding that thing up to your head? The only way one could do that and not look like a complete moron is if they were 6'8" or fat as fuck. Plus having to lug that thing around in your pocket would not be fun.

i have the evo 3d but I am looking to switch, not because its a bad phone or htc sense isnt good. I just want to test the waters of giant phones. Heck I would hook it to my tv and bluetooth a mouse and keyboard to it for a media center. Surf the web and do whatever I could with that kind of power. I think its awesome.

The only way one could do that and not look like a complete moron is if they were 6'8" or fat as fuck.

:gabe:

have the S3 and love it. Its the perfect size.

Blah. I used to think the same thing.

Those specs are gnarly. 6.3"screen? Me fucking gusta.

After having the Note 2 since release, I'm convinced I'll want an larger phone when I upgrade again. I'll be a note user forever I think. The size of the screen grows on you and downsizing seems impossible.

This is true. However, if they don't fix the fucking AMOLED burn-in problem then I'm going to think twice about spending that much on a phone again.

I have the s3 and Note 2 and i gotta say i love the Note better. The screen size is perfect. The battery is way better. It fits right in my pocket with no issue. However, the Note 3 at 6" is just too much. I can't see myself buying that.

I have the s3 and Note 2 and i gotta say i love the Note better. The screen size is perfect. The battery is way better. It fits right in my pocket with no issue. However, the Note 3 at 6" is just too much. I can't see myself buying that.

I'd call you a pussy but even a pussy can take 6"

I'd call you a pussy but even a pussy can take 6"

LOL...It also comes down to no longer having any privacy on my phone. With the Note I find people watching the screen. Plus, I just got to where I can text with one hand on the Note. Any bigger and that's not possible.

Side by side....the Note 3 would make the Note 2 look like the S3 does here....no thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/IMG950001_zps3a5268c6.jpg