Dave & Busters

blue98ls1

Would you come out to Dave & Busters?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come out to Dave & Busters?

• I'll be there.
    • In. Pending date/time.
    • Maybe.
    • No

Trying to get an idea of how many people would come out to an event at Dave & Busters. We would be reserving a party room for aprx 2-3 hours on a saturday night. They would set up a buffet for the group. And also give each person a $15 power card. Drinks are not included. The price per each person would be aprx $30. This event would take place in either late March or early April depending on the availability of the party rooms. This would also be something that would need to be pre-paid.

Mill Run area, right around the corner. Still open, although I haven't been there in a bit so not sure how much of a Game Selection they still have.

BTW I am the Nascar BO$$ at Dave n Busters, I cannot be stopped.:fuckyeah:

At any rate im down, just would rather have it over here because im not familiar with Polaris, especially after consuming alcohol. (Mill run is real chill in regards to that aspect.)

I've been there off and on over the last few months and am down for it. Also, willing to put some skin in the game if anyone wants to get a crazy horse racing thing going on that damn multiplayer horse breeding/racing game. Down for either location.

Was at the Hilliard location tonight straight kicking ass on Nascar/Racing games. Saw numerous newer games that I didn't get to play because the place was packed full of teens (the pedobear in me didn't mind :p). At any rate im down for a CR night, just needs to be scheduled during "Adult" hours, which is after 9 (I think).

• 1 month later...