FS/FT-AR15 with tons of extras!

Cereal_Killer

I am looking to trade my AR or possible sell it but really looking for something new, not cash.

Description-

Rock River upper- the older normal flat top, not the new raised E4 series. 16" chrome lined barrel with carbine length free float hand guard. Ordered complete from rock river and the only changes were to remove the front sight and to replace the muzzle brake with a A2 hider so It wasn't as loud to the shooter.

DPMS lower- STAG parts kit, ACE AR-FX entry stock, ergo grip w/ battery storage

Included accessories-

Magpul MBUS gen 2 sight set ($100)

EOTech 511.A65 w/ box and paperwork, 2 months old from Vance's ($450)

14 USGI 30 round magazines, 8 rebuilt with anti-tilt followers ($300)

1250 rounds of assorted .223 ($750. If you want to buy 1250 rounds today you would pay $1000+)

Streamlight TLR-1S w/ upgraded 180 lumen strobe capable CREE LUXEON REBEL emitter swap ($125)

With all the crap at my total asking price your getting the gun for UNDER $1000 (show me a better deal, if you want the gun only and to stick me with a bunch of parts that I no longer have an AR to use with dont expect to get it for the same low price)

Included with the trade will be a box of AR specific random parts

Cash value is $3000, again I would only spend the money on a new gun and with it so hard to find what you want these days I'd really prefer to trade.

WILL TRADE FOR:

I'm looking for a lot so make offers, there is >$3000 (NOT INFLATED) worth of stuff here, that's $4000+ of current armslist prices.

Rifles-

-AUG or MSAR STG-556 (US built AUG clone)

-SOCOM 16, any modern version of the M1

-FACTORY bullpup AK's (NO CONVERSIONS)

-Kel-tec RFB, KSG or any of their crazy new guns

-Saiga 12

-Saiga .223 or .308 (but I get to keep all my ammo if its .223)

-HK of any style/caliber

-Other HK style battle rifles in .308

-Current polymer (NON AR PLATFORM) carbines/rifles

- you get the point of what I'm looking for, no .22 versions of anything

I would also consider a deal for handgun(s)

High end compact 1911's (kimber, Springfield, Sig ect.)

Glocks

Sig's

HK's (espically pre USP's)

Springfield XD's

If its a higher end gun (1911 / sig / HK) I would take the additional value in mags/ammo or cash. If its a lower grade (glock, USP's, springfield XD, low end Sig's or the like) I would only be interested if it was a multi-gun trade or there was still a large amount of cash on the table as well.

To help you out i can also remove options to lower the value of my trade. If you need to add value but don't have cash I will value any 18" 20" or 24" 10/22 along with 500 rounds of ammo at $500 trade value.

images hosted on armslist, hot links not working, I'm working on pics...

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2013/02/28/1158638_02_complete_ar15_with_xtras_14_ma_640.jpg

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2013/02/28/1158638_01_complete_ar15_with_xtras_14_ma_640.jpg

Just want to add- I am looking for a west German sig P226 with the mag release on the butt of the mag well/pistol grip. I will trade the gun straight up for the sig but I get to keep and sell all the accessories & ammo (I will still include the MBUS set and 3 mags)

VERY hard to find, I hate myself for selling mine, someone from armslist already offered his west germen p226 but it had a standard mag release...