Keep an eye out for a Mazda 3

1fynz

Hey everyone, I live near Grandview in a 4 family building. One of our neighbors was robbed yesterday while I was home and, long story short, I heard suspicious stuff so I took down what info I could on their car. They were too far away to get the plate though.

If you could keep an eye out for an 09-current Mazda 3 sedan, gray, with a spare donut tire on the front driver side it could be a huge help, especially if you could grab the plate number.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/1fynzx/2010-mazda-3-sedan-photo-233384-s-1280x782_zpsf4a18b31.jpg

Thanks!

I fucking hate thieves. I'm guessing the slithered their way up from the hilltop. I'll keep an eye out.

This happened to me. Live just north of 670 and the hilltop roaches robbed me.

OP, I'm sorry. :mad: I saw this car the other day (before the robbery probably). I wish I could help more but I'll keep an eye out.

Damn Mark, that's sad to hear. Luckily if they drive down my street they'll likely blow that spare on all the potholes. I'll keep an eye out; hate people who would do this kind of thing.

Ha, your road is terrible. Maybe it's the same scum that got your neighbor, and that's where they blew their first tire.

Thanks all for looking out.