Looking for part time work.

Wonderboy

So Im looking for some part time work in the evenings, preferably starting around 6-7pm. Id prefer to work at a smaller private shop thats got a heavy work load and could use a hand getting through it. Ive got almost 9 years of shop experience and a couple ASE's. I do mostly undercar/ ride control type work but, can do pretty much anything aside from rebuilding engines and transmissions. Ive also got some construction/ remodeling experience and can do most related tasks except electrical or plumbing. Ive got a little bit of warehouse experience and a little retail experience as far as cashier and stocking type work. Im looking to do about 4-6 hours in the evening but, could do more if needed and available all day sunday and monday. Let me know if you got anything. Thanks.

Ive never tried serving before. And dublin may be a little far away. I forgot to mention that id like to keep on the east side anywhere between westerville and pickerington (or even out to lancaster). Thanks for the info though.