Who went to Cabela's?

Putty

Store sucks...no idea why people were seriously walking from mall to this place. People were coming in groups almost like a field trip. I was in and out in 20 mins.

If you aren't into hunting, fishing and camping, you are gonna have a bad time

Slid up today before lunch just to say I saw it - I enjoyed visiting the big stores in MI & WV but always thought their stuff was a bit pricey, as to this store:

Undersized

Overpriced

OUT OF STOCK - no bulk 9mm ammo, no handgun powder for reloading, no

handgun primers, no 9mm lead for reloading

Too many hillbillies spitting in bottles

I can shop elsewhere....

Stopped by yesterday. Was pretty impressed with the fishing gear area as well as the camping stuff. Could give a fuck about guns, so didn't even walk over to that area as it looked crowded as hell. Left empty handed (wasn't going to wait in the line) but had fun outside with the wife shooting bows. Will go back to do some actual shopping in a couple weeks once the newness wears off.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I was down a week ago at about 10AM. I intended to go in and check it out, but the parking lot was nearly full so I just kept on driving by.

I don't get what the big deal is. Maybe there are more campers and fishers than I thought that are still flocking to it. Still seems a bit overhyped just for a retail store.