Who went to Cabela's?

Putty

Wow for a $500 giftcard I might have went that early too. Really not even that early compared to what a lot of idiots do on black friday. Or should I say black Wednesday wait till Friday.

I went over. got there at 10:50. the line moved pretty fast. Was inside by like 5 after. Kinda crowded but not jammed up. Looked at safes, the gun room, boat stuff and the bargain cave. We ate lunch in the cafe. Nice place but not as big as others I've been to. Looking forward to shopping there once it is less busy. The line to checkout wasn't worth it.

I parked at the Mall and walked over. I was on the lookout for some 10mm reloading dies but they were gone. Nice place seemed to be well stocked on guns and ammo. I'm going to wait for the crowd to die down before going back though.

Just left, wasn't too crazy today at all. I mean, it was still busy, but not like yesterday. Picked up a Harris, and a sling. Woot. Limited to 3 boxes of ammo total, so I also grabbed a few boxes of cheap 308.