FREE Lizzard aka Sun Skink FREE

04SVT

Sorry to re-list so quick. The folks that took the anoles didn't take the skink so, it's up for grabs. It's an Asian Sun Skink don't know the sex. Tail dropped of when we were catching him. (don't grab them by the tail, it falls off) No worries though, IT GROWS BACK!! Kinda cool animal.Just critter no cage or accessories. Call/text 740-504-9696 9am-10pm please.

Thanks

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/04SVT600hp/20130306_214558_zps5aa658f4.jpg

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/04SVT600hp/20130306_214632_zps04e6a1d7.jpg

Any additional info OP? Few questions:

What do these things eat?

Do they enjoy interaction?

Is That a special sand?

What is the life expectancy?

Ive been looking to get a pet recently but cannot decide what to get.

Any additional info OP? Few questions:

What do these things eat?

Do they enjoy interaction?

Is That a special sand?

What is the life expectancy?

Ive been looking to get a pet recently but cannot decide what to get.

Eat fruits and veggies and insects. Crickets meal worms. Omnivores (eat everything)

Skinks are more of a look at than handle pet.

Calcium sand from the pet store.

I believe the skinks are 10-15 years

If you are looking at lizards, I personally recommend the crested gecko we have. Or other gecko. Actually, there are quite a few good lizards. Fun to handle and watch. I wouldn't be the best to ask which one is best as to the fact that we just got the gecko 2 weeks ago and is the only experience we have.

The climates vary with each lizard type. From desert to tropical. The Gecko we have is tropical so warm with high humidity. So, we had to get a mister or mist him several times a day. Temp from 68-75 basic room temp but humidity of 60% or greater.

Hope I helped a little