8K Roll Race

wagner

1000hp Supra's hit or miss... Majority what I seen dyno queens... There's nothing dyno queen about a TT ls engine. You'll have 1k rwhp and useally 950+rwhp and a powerband a lot longer than 800rpms... On pump gas

1000hp Supra's hit or miss... Majority what I seen dyno queens... There's nothing dyno queen about a TT ls engine. You'll have 1k rwhp and useally 950+rwhp and a powerband a lot longer than 800rpms... On pump gas

How are you going to explain missed shifts?

That auto car would put Boeing sky bus lengths on you

BAN this fuckhead from existence, PLEASE! Im sick of logging and seeing this idiots posts already. It might have been amusing for the first 2 weeks, now its just depressing! Thanks Obama!

so fucking dumb. you're not in their league, or anywhere near it, fyi.

He has to be trolling.

He just has to be. :no: