Cobra Jet Smashes NHRA Stock Class Record

wagner

AND was done at 115 pounds heavy for the class :fuckyeah:

Your move GM...

http://www.dragzine.com/news/holbrook-destroys-stock-eliminator-record-in-aaasa-runs-8-50/

This is crazy considering how many rules are put on these cars:

http://www.dragzine.com/features/understanding-class-racing-stock-eliminator/

http://www.nhra.net/tech_specs/classification/

My bad, I only looked at the time slip. I assume it was the new cobra jet with the twin turbo.

No worries :) I don't think they released the cobra jet with the twins yet, that was more of a concept (but I am willing to bet it will hapen)

I just got our ordering info for the 2014 Cobra Jets.

It's funny, we don't order them as a car. It is technically a "part", ran through the parts department. (To the tune of $98k) Ofcoarse they aren't road legal, so it makes sense.

I just got our ordering info for the 2014 Cobra Jets.

It's funny, we don't order them as a car. It is technically a "part", ran through the parts department. (To the tune of $98k) Ofcoarse they aren't road legal, so it makes sense.

let me know when you get yours. i might be interested:fuckyeah:

then i can post here about how i have a single digit car. i'll post youtube videos for proof of my car's capabilities

let me know when you get yours. i might be interested:fuckyeah:

then i can post here about how i have a single digit car. i'll post youtube videos for proof of my car's capabilities

NOT SURE IF SRS

I am not ordering one for stock. That being said, if somebody were to want one, I have the ability to get it. (And give them a smoking deal on it also)

NOT SURE IF SRS

I am not ordering one for stock. That being said, if somebody were to want one, I have the ability to get it. (And give them a smoking deal on it also)

I don't joke about women, money, cars, or herpes. I've always wanted a pure drag car. If I get into drag racing this summer I could definitely be in a position to buy one of these bitches.

I don't joke about women, money, cars, or herpes. I've always wanted a pure drag car. If I get into drag racing this summer I could definitely be in a position to buy one of these bitches.

:fuckyeah:

Let me know man.

EDIT: Just checked and seen this:

• 2014 Cobra Jet is now available for placeholder orders

• Ford Racing will follow up with dealers to confirm allocation, color, and options in by April 1, 2013.

• Cobra Jet is an OFF-ROAD ONLY drag racing vehicle

• ONLY 50 2014MY units will be produced. Exclusive Cobra Jet badging and serialized for

collectability

• The allocation of the 2014 Cobra Jets determined by a first-come first-served order basis

Edited by 2highpsi