Thanks H&R Block!

BStowers023

"i'm stock"

is waiting for my tax money so he can finish his 'welfare' build. i'm responsible for why he wasn't finished in time to go to tx2k13 :lolguy:

this is why we cant have nice things, because people like you wait til the last second to do taxes. GET TO WORK!!!

Kirk is doing a lot right. Here's my take:

Owe a lot on taxes? Means you made a lot of money. #successfulpeopleproblems

You owe the government money? Awesome, you just kept your money in your pocket for an entire year and did what you wanted to do with it - invest it, take a trip, buy your mistress and girlfriend new necklaces, etc.

The goverment owes you money? Well, that's cool and all, until you realize that you gave the government an interest-free loan for the entire year.

Kirk is doing a lot right. Here's my take:

Owe a lot on taxes? Means you made a lot of money. #successfulpeopleproblems

You owe the government money? Awesome, you just kept your money in your pocket for an entire year and did what you wanted to do with it - invest it, take a trip, buy your mistress and girlfriend new necklaces, etc.

The goverment owes you money? Well, that's cool and all, until you realize that you gave the government an interest-free loan for the entire year.

I'm just a poor college kid who works part time. I hope to someday have a career where I make too much, the govt has to ask me for funds.

I'm just a poor college kid who works part time. I hope to someday have a career where I make too much, the govt has to ask me for funds.

that's one of the problems with this country. when i buy something at the store, i'm taxxed a certain amount. everyone gets taxxed a certain percentage. when you buy more expensive things, the percentage stays the same. imagine being taxxed 5% on a bicycle, but 15% on a car??

why do people who earn more get taxxed a higher percentage?? it doesn't make sense.

earn $10k per year and you actually get more money back then you paid to the govt

earn $100k per year and you pay (let's say 18%) $18k taxes

earn $1M per year and you pay nearly 30%----$300k taxes.

taxes pay for things that everyone in this country uses---yet not everyone pays for them. people who have generally worked harder to earn more, get penalized (in a way) more for being successful.

this mentality breeds a general sense of laziness, entitlement, and dependency, that will ultimately be the downfall of this country. "why should i work as hard, when i know the gov't will help me out". "if i have another kid, i can get more assistance, and not have to work".

that's one of the problems with this country. when i buy something at the store, i'm taxxed a certain amount. everyone gets taxxed a certain percentage. when you buy more expensive things, the percentage stays the same. imagine being taxxed 5% on a bicycle, but 15% on a car??

why do people who earn more get taxxed a higher percentage?? it doesn't make sense.

earn $10k per year and you actually get more money back then you paid to the govt

taxes pay for things that everyone in this country uses---yet not everyone pays for them. people who have generally worked harder to earn more, get penalized (in a way) more for being successful.

this mentality breeds a general sense of laziness, entitlement, and dependency, that will ultimately be the downfall of this country. "why should i work as hard, when i know the gov't will help me out". "if i have another kid, i can get more assistance, and not have to work".

BECASUE RACECAR!!!!:lolguy:

as much as i agree, i agree

While I agree with this a big factor is also how you made your money. I made more income last year from capital gains and dividends than from salary but the taxes from my salary ended up being more than double the amount I was taxed on my "business" income. Of course, I payed $17k vs your 31K so you've got more of a right to bitch than me lol.

While I agree with this a big factor is also how you made your money. I made more income last year from capital gains and dividends than from salary but the taxes from my salary ended up being more than double the amount I was taxed on my "business" income. Of course, I payed $17k vs your 31K so you've got more of a right to bitch than me lol.

I'm married, with 3 kids, take zero deductions, and this is what I owed in addition to what I paid all year long. It makes this time of year irritating. I'm celebrating though, because I expected to pay at least $10k more

I'm married, with 3 kids, take zero deductions, and this is what I owed in addition to what I paid all year long. It makes this time of year irritating. I'm celebrating though, because I expected to pay at least $10k more

Edit: After re-reading you got shafted worse than me. :fuuuu: