TX2K13

Got-Boost?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to some people that pass was fake...

That would be incorrect. The pass was never backed up, but it ran the number - I saw the slip and know the new owner who was watching. It wasn't easy, and may never be duplicated, but it did run a 'hail mary' pass....:)

According to some people that pass was fake...

Thanks for the clarification Jamie

I would have loved to see Steven beat Tag that night. Not sure what their 'race strategy' was, why the bottle wasn't on, why the fuel pumps weren't supposedly working past 15lb, etc. Frustrating that LMR seemed ill prepared. I don't think it was all BS excuses, but why they weren't on kill mode is beyond me....

That would be incorrect. The pass was never backed up, but it ran the number - I saw the slip and know the new owner who was watching. It wasn't easy, and may never be duplicated, but it did run a 'hail mary' pass....:)

Hey, just saying what another shop is putting out there :lolguy:

If you ever get your race with CTD let me know, I will offer my services to make a video of it.

I have not had the chance to get on tape the look on a man's face after his price gets sucked up into a UGR turbo yet.

No the yellow SL was mine before I sold it to Peter who sold it to Nick last year. No UGR SL's have ever been wrapped.

The 6 speed Orange Gallardo did in fact make 1750 last month on 71's. Regardless of what you hear online, it 'was all' in in 4th and damn close to it in 3rd gear.

I had thought at one point you had had a Yellow SL, I thought your white car was wrapped flat white? Regardless still insane to watch those cars. I hope to see more footage of the Aventadors doing work. I saw Tim's car tranny broke racing the Evo, wonder if his asking price with come down on the TTG haha. Watching these videos makes me want to hang outside of the US for a couple more years and do a TTG haha.

If you ever get your race with CTD let me know, I will offer my services to make a video of it.

I have not had the chance to get on tape the look on a man's face after his price gets sucked up into a UGR turbo yet.

All I need is 24 hour notice and I'll be at CTD's shop doors....

Could the gtr hang with any of the high power lambos

Yep, a 3794 GTR 'arguably' beat the same Orange Gallardo.

Who was the bald guy running his mouth

Bill, the owner of the Orange Gallardo (who never actually drives the car himself)

I had thought at one point you had had a Yellow SL, I thought your white car was wrapped flat white? Regardless still insane to watch those cars. I hope to see more footage of the Aventadors doing work. I saw Tim's car tranny broke racing the Evo, wonder if his asking price with come down on the TTG haha. Watching these videos makes me want to hang outside of the US for a couple more years and do a TTG haha.

No I bought the white one and ended up selling the yellow one. No good Aventador videos - Kevin wouldn't run anybody. If my GTR was done, I would have gotten Kevin to run me....:)

Yea, I felt really bad for Tim...rotten luck as he's been trying to sell it for awhile.

No I bought the white one and ended up selling the yellow one. No good Aventador videos - Kevin wouldn't run anybody. If my GTR was done, I would have gotten Kevin to run me....:)

Yea, I felt really bad for Tim...rotten luck as he's been trying to sell it for awhile.

Who's building your gtr

If that price tag ever comes down below the $200k mark I'm sure there would be a few people happy to take it off his hands :)

Who's building your gtr

Switzer

If that price tag ever comes down below the $200k mark I'm sure there would be a few people happy to take it off his hands :)

It could be bought right now for 185k and the trans could be built to owners spec. Tim needs the money and that's a real good deal for someone...

Switzer

It could be bought right now for 185k and the trans could be built to owners spec. Tim needs the money and that's a real good deal for someone...

In the unlikely event he has it next year, I will definitely be in touch. Considering I am looking at the Switzer E900 car they have on 6Speed, being able to pick up a TTG "R" for a steal would be beyond a dream.

What would a tranny cost to have spec'd like your white R car? Feel free to PM me if this isn't forum appropriate.

Switzer car:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/302257-2009-switzer-e900-gtr-836-whp-756-wtq-gun-metallic-gray-oh.html

In the unlikely event he has it next year, I will definitely be in touch. Considering I am looking at the Switzer E900 car they have on 6Speed, being able to pick up a TTG "R" for a steal would be beyond a dream.

What would a tranny cost to have spec'd like your white R car? Feel free to PM me if this isn't forum appropriate.

Switzer car:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/302257-2009-switzer-e900-gtr-836-whp-756-wtq-gun-metallic-gray-oh.html

Moar than you can afford pal, Lambo

That was me Saturday night that I told you I might have someone to run with that silver GTR that night and I tried like hell to get the guy to come out and run that car but he was too busy cruising around with a billion other GTR's.

Correct, my previous white SL was on 67's. We weren't able to get the e gear to shift high enough to make the 71's work back then - but they have now figured that out. The billet diffs now allow launch control to work as well - as seen from the track awhile back. So it's a much better time to get into a twin 71mm SL with e-gear :)

Worm didn't have the Vette on the same kill mode as he did back at TI. I'm not sure why, as I heard different stories from Steven and others afterwards, but it's clearly not making 1700hp in this video. Hell, Rexa's 1400hp GTR arguably beat the same "2R" Lambo later that night...

No the yellow SL was mine before I sold it to Peter who sold it to Nick last year. No UGR SL's have ever been wrapped.

The 6 speed Orange Gallardo did in fact make 1750 last month on 71's. Regardless of what you hear online, it 'was all' in in 4th and damn close to it in 3rd gear.

Jamie,

Thanks for clearing that stuff up but more questions...lol.

Are you coming out to the next TI event? Did you sell the white SL and if so are you building another Lambo or just the GTR?

What were your thoughts on the event? Anything out racing impress you? So who/what was the fastest after it was all said and done?

That was me Saturday night that I told you I might have someone to run with that silver GTR that night and I tried like hell to get the guy to come out and run that car but he was too busy cruising around with a billion other GTR's.

Oh that's right! I worked that lot to finally get a race!

Jamie,

Thanks for clearing that stuff up but more questions...lol.

Are you coming out to the next TI event? Did you sell the white SL and if so are you building another Lambo or just the GTR?

What were your thoughts on the event? Anything out racing impress you? So who/what was the fastest after it was all said and done?

Yes, we're signed up for April TI, so hope Tym will get everything done in time. Yes, sold my SL a year ago and building a GTR with Tym. I am working with Tim I to possibly buy his Gallardo and build a stage 2R. If Kevin and Tim make the numbers work, it'll also be at TI.

Street racing this year was hit or miss. No bikes came out, which made things easier, but surprised they didn't want to run. The 3794 T1 GTR was very fast. I would have loved to see it run Tag again Sat night, but UR was't itching for a rematch. LOL. From a roll, the Gallardos are still king for now. From a dig, nothing there could have touched that Switzer pump gas GTR....