TX2K13

Got-Boost?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you mean to tell me a RWD is more traction limited than an AWD car????

Unbelievable!! CTD knows how to break these laws of physics!

Uhm last time I checked CTD has NASA backing them and the power of hexagons. Who is LMR to try and hang?

The yellow TTG is not Jamie's. He was basically riding solo this year. I was there from Thursday till Sunday. Had a great time only went out on Saturday night and that was to Mullets with Vlad (Cleveland Supra). I know he ran a couple people. This was basically a GTR event this year unlike last year. And for some reason Corvettes tripled in attendance. Everywhere you look it was either a GTR or a Vette pulling in. Dyno day was dissappointing with the dyno breaking. And the night meet was pretty boring. I took 200 pictures and just now started uploading some videos. Here is the link to my album its public so anyone with FB can look at it

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151339500471860.1073741825.629266859&type=1&l=83d6e6762f

Came here to post this,....

For those that don't know, that is the 1,800hp (not sure if it was running Nitrous) LMR Corvette getting ruined on the street....just shows how FAST those UGR cars are when setup correct... :fuckyeah:

Which car is the new build he was talking about??

So Bill owns the Orange one with Tag driving...

I am sure Jamie will come around the thread- but yes he was spectating for the first time in a long time. The original 71mm Build was this whip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4F8qLHj2M

His old car. As I found out the first time I raced him 10+ years ago, always assume he has a little more than anyone else.

Im sorry but 8.3@181 in a car geared to really work well 60-200mph is going to be damn near impossible to beat on the street.

I am sure Jamie will come around the thread- but yes he was spectating for the first time in a long time. The original 71mm Build was this whip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4F8qLHj2M

His old car. As I found out the first time I raced him 10+ years ago, always assume he has a little more than anyone else.

Im sorry but 8.3@181 in a car geared to really work well 60-200mph is going to be damn near impossible to beat on the street.

According to some people that pass was fake...

Entertaining video of me getting some races finally going Sat night - there should be 3-4 more of these 'UR episodes' that will be rolling out from 1320....

^Love how excited they got when the green car broke, as if they really put bus lenghts on it. :lolguy:

Been Saying it since I have seen it in person.

"Jamie's spec" TTG on Kill> everything. With Billet 71's its just :dumb:

There is only so much mechanical grip+power+Aero a street car can have.

Correct, my previous white SL was on 67's. We weren't able to get the e gear to shift high enough to make the 71's work back then - but they have now figured that out. The billet diffs now allow launch control to work as well - as seen from the track awhile back. So it's a much better time to get into a twin 71mm SL with e-gear :)

Came here to post this,....

For those that don't know, that is the 1,800hp (not sure if it was running Nitrous) LMR Corvette getting ruined on the street....just shows how FAST those UGR cars are when setup correct... :fuckyeah:

Worm didn't have the Vette on the same kill mode as he did back at TI. I'm not sure why, as I heard different stories from Steven and others afterwards, but it's clearly not making 1700hp in this video. Hell, Rexa's 1400hp GTR arguably beat the same "2R" Lambo later that night...

If I'm not mistaken the yellow TTG is Jamie's car he had it wrapped in white last year with the Billet 60's on the car. This year was the first year they brought out the 71's. He had told me last year they had them in the works but were figuring a way to get the tranny to hold the hold power, and yes it is NORTH of 1600whp.

No the yellow SL was mine before I sold it to Peter who sold it to Nick last year. No UGR SL's have ever been wrapped.

The 6 speed Orange Gallardo did in fact make 1750 last month on 71's. Regardless of what you hear online, it 'was all' in in 4th and damn close to it in 3rd gear.