TX2K13

Got-Boost?

Oh that's right! I worked that lot to finally get a race!

Yes, we're signed up for April TI, so hope Tym will get everything done in time. Yes, sold my SL a year ago and building a GTR with Tym. I am working with Tim I to possibly buy his Gallardo and build a stage 2R. If Kevin and Tim make the numbers work, it'll also be at TI.

Street racing this year was hit or miss. No bikes came out, which made things easier, but surprised they didn't want to run. The 3794 T1 GTR was very fast. I would have loved to see it run Tag again Sat night, but UR was't itching for a rematch. LOL. From a roll, the Gallardos are still king for now. From a dig, nothing there could have touched that Switzer pump gas GTR....

Does pump gas mean E85? ;)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we're signed up for April TI, so hope Tym will get everything done in time. Yes, sold my SL a year ago and building a GTR with Tym. I am working with Tim I to possibly buy his Gallardo and build a stage 2R. If Kevin and Tim make the numbers work, it'll also be at TI.

Street racing this year was hit or miss. No bikes came out, which made things easier, but surprised they didn't want to run. The 3794 T1 GTR was very fast. I would have loved to see it run Tag again Sat night, but UR was't itching for a rematch. LOL. From a roll, the Gallardos are still king for now. From a dig, nothing there could have touched that Switzer pump gas GTR....

I've been talking with Amar for some time trying to get bikes out to TI. Maybe you can change some peoples opinions about it or at least ask about a bike class if insurance won't allow cars/bikes to run each other. At least the MPH comparison could be made..

At TX2K, (based on last year) I was under the impression they didn't want bikes out and didn't want to bother with them. I know Will from Dallas was out with his GSXR1K-Turbo and raced the T1 car. He said he lost on low boost and turned it up for a rematch but the car broke. I don't know what night that was but they must have got it fixed.

I would have loved to bring mine out but things got stupid unless you got a private invite to Jason's. The other problem was at least five bikes were stolen during the week, three from the Omni parking lot. I know two had Turbo's and were ready to race. I don't think many bike guys had fun after that started happening..

So what's the deal with UR? Seems like a lot of shit talking with the EVO and other races but when it comes down to it they do/don't want to race? Did a clean race happen? Most of the footage has one always jumping the other and no clean start.

Move to Houston Linn, that stuff is almost EVERYWHERE!

Who's TT lambo is that in Indianapolis? I know nothing of it, other than some local 8sec mustang guys (stupid fast cars, that get down on the street) were complaining they met up with them and couldnt convince the lambo to run from a dig, and the mustangs wouldnt go from a roll, so just ended up being a bitch fest between the two, with no racing.... (typical)

Move to Houston Linn, that stuff is almost EVERYWHERE!

I pass (2) gas stations with E85 in my 9 mile drive to work...

Though decided not to go with e85 tune for my car, since I still enjoy making trips to Chicago/Detroit/etc in it....

I would have loved to bring mine out but things got stupid unless you got a private invite to Jason's. The other problem was at least five bikes were stolen during the week, three from the Omni parking lot. I know two had Turbo's and were ready to race. I don't think many bike guys had fun after that started happening..

You fucking kidding me?

Oh that's right! I worked that lot to finally get a race!

Yes you did. Props to you on that. I saw your GTR up at Chris's it's gonna look awesome when its done.

I pass (2) gas stations with E85 in my 9 mile drive to work...

Though decided not to go with e85 tune for my car, since I still enjoy making trips to Chicago/Detroit/etc in it....

Lots of E85 up here. All Meijer gas stations are supposed to have it, and a couple BP's in my area do too.

Nope, honest 93. That GTR could win some some solid money dig races...

I've been talking with Amar for some time trying to get bikes out to TI. Maybe you can change some peoples opinions about it or at least ask about a bike class if insurance won't allow cars/bikes to run each other. At least the MPH comparison could be made..

At TX2K, (based on last year) I was under the impression they didn't want bikes out and didn't want to bother with them. I know Will from Dallas was out with his GSXR1K-Turbo and raced the T1 car. He said he lost on low boost and turned it up for a rematch but the car broke. I don't know what night that was but they must have got it fixed.

So what's the deal with UR? Seems like a lot of shit talking with the EVO and other races but when it comes down to it they do/don't want to race? Did a clean race happen? Most of the footage has one always jumping the other and no clean start.

Maybe a bike class, but Amar won't let bikes run cars unless we maybe make an excpetion before or after the event without the typical cameras....

Kevin and KC get too worked up over this stuff. Shit talking is fun, but KC seems like he wants to throw down on anyone who challenges them. Entertaining, but gets old...

Who's TT lambo is that in Indianapolis? I know nothing of it, other than some local 8sec mustang guys (stupid fast cars, that get down on the street) were complaining they met up with them and couldnt convince the lambo to run from a dig, and the mustangs wouldnt go from a roll, so just ended up being a bitch fest between the two, with no racing.... (typical)

Tim Iacola. No TTG will run from a dig. None of the current running cars are built for it....but should be changing shortly.

I'm wanting to make the Trip down next year is there a good site to look up information on and to catch the dates when they are announced to book a room? Wanna do my homework in advance to not miss out on any of the festivities.

So LMR on low boost is a kill to UGR but the EVO doesnt get the win because the UGR lambo broke? Interesting. If I put money on a race and I break on the line off the line or during the race you still have lost and have to pay. When did UGR get a pass on this?