Anyone need a cheap desktop

Sam1647545489

Complete with tower, 15" flat screen KDS monitor, keyboard and speakers.

100 gb of space

Windows XP home edition

Cd burner

Not sure on much else on it.

I have not used this thing in awhile and its been sitting here. I just fired it up and I am formatting the drives now.

I dunno what a good deal for this would be so I am gonna start with what I think its worth. Again I do not know computer sales

300.00$

Is it a home grown PC or a name brand? if so, got a model number? I'm intersted but there are refurbed deals at micro center are pretty decent.

It was built by a friend who owns a PC store locally. I just checked some more stuff on it. It has a pentium 4 processor, 1.6 ghz speed. Shawn you got my number if you wanna call/text me. I'm home now so feel free. Like posted before, I dunno whats a good price for this stuff so I am open to offers.

Not trying to thread shit, just give insight since you said you didn't know.

You have it priced what a desktop with a core 2 duo with 4gb ram would sell for.

It's worth about $50. Compare to this http://columbus.craigslist.org/sys/3674295762.html

Unless someone on here needs/wants it, I would format it and donate it to goodwill.

Not trying to thread shit, just give insight since you said you didn't know.

You have it priced what a desktop with a core 2 duo with 4gb ram would sell for.

It's worth about $50. Compare to this http://columbus.craigslist.org/sys/3674295762.html

Unless someone on here needs/wants it, I would format it and donate it to goodwill.

Cool thats all i need to know. I don't know what this stuff sells for. Time for target practice with a AR.

I just seen a PC sold on here that was over priced in my opinion. Screw it, keep it, you can always find a use for it, garage PC's are handy, also could pull the mobo out of the case and mount it in a drawer in the kitchen and get a fold down LCD. Works great for pulling recipes, listening to music, checking emails... Or you could turn it into a home file server, install freenas and throw it in the closet or basement.