IMPORT FACE OFF CR CLASS?

TurboNova

We did this a couple of years ago. IIRC, JJ won the Class in his Mustang. It was a good time aside from destroying the my motor on the first pass of the day.

Oil LOL

Fun times, just a bit of a cluster on event organization (not Paterson's fault, just in general).

The Ohio Boys and Mark were there testing and they could not get down the track due to no prep.

Oil LOL

Fun times, just a bit of a cluster on event organization (not Paterson's fault, just in general).

The Ohio Boys and Mark were there testing and they could not get down the track due to no prep.

I was classy about it. They didn't have to shut the track down when it let go.

DSM's LOL

what swap you going for?

I'm gunning for a LQ9 but I should be getting a 5.3 at the very least within the next month. Then finding a 4L60 or 4L80 to mate to it and getting a driveshaft made and then wiring it up an it should be ready to rock. Given, this is a best case scenario :lolguy:

I'm hoping to at least have the general swap done by the end of July, and hopefully throwing some boost among other things at it next spring :dumb:

I'm gunning for a LQ9 but I should be getting a 5.3 at the very least within the next month. Then finding a 4L60 or 4L80 to mate to it and getting a driveshaft made and then wiring it up an it should be ready to rock. Given, this is a best case scenario :lolguy:

I'm hoping to at least have the general swap done by the end of July, and hopefully throwing some boost among other things at it next spring :dumb:

Auto? GROCE

This goin in the Supra?

Oh, and auto = bitch made. Sorry bro.

The auto is much simpler to swap in. The T56 is very similar in size to the V160 the MKIV Supra's utilize (which I really considered using in place of the T56, but I don't feel like selling a kidney) but the downfall is the bellhousing needed for the T56. It's too big to fit in the trans tunnel and from what I've researched the T56 may well be too large itself. I'm not chopping up my tunnel just to add a T56 and I'm not grabbing my ankles to get raped on a bellhousing to make the R154 fit. Economically it's the best option for me, and easiest. I like Alex can make the mounts, which is the main reason you don't see more LSx MK3's, no one produces the mounts to be readily available and somewhat reasonable in cost.

TL;DR: Fuck a T56 or similar, 4Lx0, or TH350/400 FTW

Lemme know if you need any help or have any questions, I may have done this before. Also, don't listen to the anti-auto idiots, they don't know how to setup a good drag car.

Lemme know if you need any help or have any questions, I may have done this before. Also, don't listen to the anti-auto idiots, they don't know how to setup a good drag car.

I was thinking about PM'ing you once I did some more wiring research. Most of my questions I've had, I've fortunately been able to find consistent information on. Ill likely be shooting you a fairly extensive PM shortly on a few more in depth questions I've got. Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. And since these rolling boats can't do corners to my liking, it will be better suited as a straight liner. I really debated on going 1.5Jz with a GE bottom end or just full blown 2JZ but I'd like to not have the typical answer when someone asks what's done to it. :fuckyeah: